The best Fraud Detector?

lol just labeling the top 3 doesn't auto-detect frauds imo. anyone can get gayed by them.

I think Sektor, and Subzero are the best fraud detectors.

sektor has so many little things that if you don't know it, he'll destroy you. like flame to flame. don't jump after the first one bro!

And subzero shows us the jumping frauds pretty easily.

What exactly do you mean by "frauds," as in people who only like to repeatedly use 1 move or hide in the corner?

What exactly do you mean by "frauds," as in people who only like to repeatedly use 1 move or hide in the corner?

people who think they're good, but once they fight a specific match-up or strategy. they can't adapt.

aka Subzero destroying jumpers.

Basically the character that EASILY shows us a terrible player over other characters.

lol just labeling the top 3 doesn't auto-detect frauds imo. anyone can get gayed by them.

I think Sektor, and Subzero are the best fraud detectors.

sektor has so many little things that if you don't know it, he'll destroy you. like flame to flame. don't jump after the first one bro!

And subzero shows us the jumping frauds pretty easily.

i'm just getting sick and tired of all the people who have to pick those 3 to win lol. well, i blame wb/nrs too for not making umk9 :(, we would have got a game with a huge balanced patch and few stages from mk2, mk3 that weren't in mk9 :(.

They don't HAVE to pick them. They choose to pick them because they have the right tools to win.