Mk 10 release date, platforms leaked by retailers

So is this true or...?

Well...there is this:

A post on Reddit (via NeoSeeker) shows a promotional poster featuring a dislodged spinal cord in an x-ray--along with the words "Who's next?" and the traditional Mortal Kombat dragon logo. That definitely implies that Boon and his team at Netherrealm are, in fact, returning to Outworld for another round of over-the-top fatalities and carnage-inducing fighting.

In response to the leak, Boon cheekily joked, "I don't suppose there's anything I can do to make you think we still MIGHT be announcing Injustice 2 in #five days is there…?"

http://www.shacknews.com/article/84703/new-mortal-kombat-teased-with-promo-poster

tSosKTK.png

Wow....trust me I am so glad it's not true. Don't want to miss the Nintendo versions......thanks.

MK10 better have a good quality gameplay no matter what release date it is.

If it's longer, then it better have an excellent quality Create A Fighter mode!!!

No. no create a figter mode. play as the characters the game has. if you want to create a character, go play a wrestling game.

Anyway, I hope mk10 is out sooner rather than later. I don't want to wait another 2 years.

Last edited:
No. no create a figter mode. play as the characters the game has. if you want to create a character, go play a wrestling game.

Anyway, I hope mk10 is out sooner than later. I don't want to wait another 2 years.

Wrestling games don't have the violence and blood I want so no.

but its kind of a waste of development time and memory in the game for a feature that isn't really that good. they should add something else like chess, puzzle, or motor kombat.

but its kind of a waste of development time and memory in the game for a feature that isn't really that good. they should add something else like chess, puzzle, or motor kombat.

I and others want to make ourselves be in the game and guest characters be in the game if the guest characters will not be able to make it.

I and others want to make ourselves be in the game and guest characters be in the game if the guest characters will not be able to make it.

I've got a brilliant idea. Instead of relying on someone else to make the game you want, why don't you go the DIY route? You know, make your own fighting game with dominatrix characters with sexualized gory fatalities...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am honestly going to be disappointed if its for 360 and PS3. I want to see a 100% next gen MK and not an upscalled version

Why do some ppl find it hard to believe this is coming to Xbox 360 n ps3? They would be foolish from a business standpoint not to cuz of how many ppl own those systems n then just offer the $10 upgrade to next Gen n after seeing how great injustice was,I camt wait to see what mk10 looks like

Why do some ppl find it hard to believe this is coming to Xbox 360 n ps3? They would be foolish from a business standpoint not to cuz of how many ppl own those systems n then just offer the $10 upgrade to next Gen n after seeing how great injustice was,I camt wait to see what mk10 looks like

People said the same thing about arkham knight, but yet it's only on new generation platforms because the studio really wanted to push the game further. Boon stated before he didn't want to make another mk unless he could push it on next gen technology. You're right that many people still don't have these systems, but give it a years time. That number will change drastically and the old systems will pretty much be dead. It makes sense.