Aspects of Injustice you want for MK10

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Even though a lot of MK players hate Injustice, it still introduced some great features that should definitely be carried over to MK10.

My personal list:

Hit trading
It completely boggles my mind how NRS forgot to put this in MK9. It lead to bullshit like Player 1 Advantage and made Draws impossible.

Cinematic Super start up
While random X-Rays in Mortal Kombat were rare, I would still appreciate a bit of warning when somebody presses two buttons to take 30% of my life bar. Plus, it just looks better. Bane's "YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!" in his super cements that fact

Unique Dialogue during fights
Even though MK doesn't have clash, that doesn't mean fighters can't still talk to eachother. Characters in Injustice sometimes make remarks when they throw, so I don't see why MK can't do the same. Just look at SFIV's Rival Battles

Controller Customization
Self explanatory

Customizable Player Cards in online modes

Rematch option

Universal Armor.
Hit trading.
Invincible Backdashing.
That's all. Keep MK9's gameplay, fix it and add something like more mobilities, comeback mechainic,... to make it deeper. Injustice is a scrub game with shitty footsie.

it's 30% of your life bar that costed 3 meters to execute. X-rays were for the most part scrubby in that if you had it. It's either cuz you're destroying your opponent and never needed to break. Or you're scrubby yourself and aren't using much more valuable EX moves that usually make moves safe or open people up. Minus a few characters like Subzero who's EX moves are ass, so he generally has a X-ray worth using only because his EX moves were designed badly.

like EX puddle, should've not only made the entire floor unblockable, but also your clone that's out, can slide slowly on the path you created lol.

I dunno.

I much prefer hit clanking, and a priority tier system with that.

Trade systems favor the person in lead. Clanking is nuetral for both the person behind and the person ahead. And it can sort of create a parry like system.

EDIT:

I want to go ahead and add that I liked what they did with the Special button that was unique to each character. I just don't think we need a designated button for that. that was one of the things I liked alot about injustice, It made the characters MUCH MUCH more unique.

Last edited:
I want to go ahead and add that I liked what they did with the Special button that was unique to each character. I just don't think we need a designated button for that. that was one of the things I liked alot about injustice, It made the characters MUCH MUCH more unique.

I like Trait in Injustice but there'll probably be Injustice 2, so i want MK and Injustice to be completely different. Btw Injustice is a superheroes game so i feel like Trait fits Injustice better.

Universal wall bounce and overhead.
-Call me crazy but I liked those mechanics for the most part.

A new mechanic I wanna see if fireball trading.
Stance switch removed.
Keep hit trading
and dialogue after the match for specific characters

Didn't like injustice, but the stage transitions were awesome, I'd be down with that for MK10.

Also, I agree with the interaction during a fight, that just brings a whole new level of intensity in a fight.

The part where a character can switch weapons/fighting styles like how Wonder Woman switch from Lasso to Sword and Shield.

Minus a few characters like Subzero who's EX moves are ass, so he generally has a X-ray worth using only because his EX moves were designed badly.

like EX puddle, should've not only made the entire floor unblockable, but also your clone that's out, can slide slowly on the path you created lol.

Sub-Zero's EX puddle was perfect for comboing into when the opponent was in the air, but NRS decided to nerf that to shit in the latest patch, so blame NRS.
I used to use it all the time in combos mix-ups, until it was nerfed to hell. :(
The only time you can use EX puddle NOW, is in Tag Team mode with a few characters like Cyrax.
NRS turned that move into shit.

His original EX puddle was great in combos and was awesome to use, but NRS hates Sub-Zero, so there you go.

Sub-Zero's EX puddle was perfect for comboing into when the opponent was in the air, but NRS decided to nerf that to shit in the latest patch, so blame NRS.
I used to use it all the time in combos mix-ups, until it was nerfed to hell. :(
The only time you can use EX puddle NOW, is in Tag Team mode with a few characters like Cyrax.
NRS turned that move into shit.

His original EX puddle was great in combos and was awesome to use, but NRS hates Sub-Zero, so there you go.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. It was a reset, if you froze your opponent in the air, and you did EX freeze, they would instantly be caught on ground level from your puddle allowing you to charge a unblockable B2 into basically a combo reset.

Subzero ended up doing like 60%+ just for freezing you >.>;

anyways my mentioning of his ice clone sliding on EX freeze was just a joke. cuz that would be mad gay.

they should've changed the timing on his puddle to punish people who stay laying down after a knock down.

Yup.
I was fine with Ex Puddle as a reset.
It kinda made up for the slow start up frames for the Puddle move, in general.