UNWRITTEN KOMBAT: MK Storyline Creative Writing Contest -- With Cash Prize!

RL Stormy

wmm73d.jpg

"UNWRITTEN KOMBAT"...We all have had our own desired outcomes of various plot twists after playing the stories in our beloved series, Mortal Kombat. During the MKA days I had eight Kreate-A-Fighter characters saved and made bios and ending stories for all of them..a female-version of Kung Lao, a new apprentice to Raiden, a new ruler of Edenia, etc.

Now, here is your chance to be heard!

Change history..Form alternate alliances..Introduce new characters..the sky's the limit on your creativity. However, there is a limit on the story submission, a 1,000-word limit!

The deadline to submit your "Mortal Kombat" storyline is April 19th, 2014

All submissions MUST be submitted via email (IsoldeStorm84@gmail.com) or forum private message to RL_Hanzo on Facebook or myself (RL Stormy) to preserve the originality of all submissions.

After the deadline for submissions, a public poll will be posted and the community will vote on their favorite story! Contestants will also be given aliases to encourage fair voting. Voting will end April 26, 2014

TOP PRIZE: $20 (PSN Card or MS Points equivalent)
In the event of a tie, Hanzo or myself will issue the tie-breaking vote.

Not really sure how you could possibly change history, create new alliances, etc. within 1000 words. If I wanted to perhaps expand on what happened to a character in mk9 at the end of the game whom only showed up for a few fights and then was never seen again, that would be okay right?

Not really sure how you could possibly change history, create new alliances, etc. within 1000 words. If I wanted to perhaps expand on what happened to a character in mk9 at the end of the game whom only showed up for a few fights and then was never seen again, that would be okay right?

Absolutely! lol I didnt mean do all that in the same story, I was just naming off examples! Your idea sounds cool of creating your own "after stories" :) I sometimes wonder about a Kitana-Liu offspring, etc lol Do they have a happily ever-after in Earthrealm or does she have inner flaws and demons that at time draw her back into her old ways under Shao Kahns influence and threaten to undo all the good Liu has tried to instill in her evolving to be something more than a tool for expanding Shao Kahn's empire? The possibilites are endless! Have fun with it!

an evil, soul eating tyrant, sorcerer, ruler and all around bad guy tries to take over earthrealm. Raiden and some people beat him FATALITY!!!!. Sadly (READ:not really) scorpion was completely obliterated in the battle, he will never be seen again or even mentioned for that matter. All is well in the realms. free Beer and Pizza for EVERYBODY! Well, except Tarkatans because they are stinky poopy butts. THE END

Last edited:
No, he said:

Meaning a hypothesized or guessed announcement date.

NRS hasn't said any such thing about an announcement for MK10, as of yet.

We know. Lets just say we are bettin the farm that it will be announced lol..we have faith they will but either way we aim to keep MK hype online and offline here in Buffalo, NY especially in an era where there are so many naysayers who have abandoned faith in NRS and MK