Will 'The Streak' end at WrestleMania XXX?

Will Lesnar end 'The Streak' at WrestleMania XXX?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBlackMonday

The Undertaker will fight Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX. Will he finally lose? I will say no.

There is a possibility Undertaker may face Sting next year and that could be interesting but this year I don't see him having the streak ended by Lesnar.

What do you think?

Also, lol at TAZZMISSION getting banned again...

No i don't think undertaker will lose this year. wwe really backed themselves into a corner with the undertakers streak. how do you end it? who will end it?

i think the best way to end this is with a tie, maybe a last man standing match and both men are unable to get up. that way wwe can still say undertaker is undefeated at wrestlemania.

I don't think so he's a Legend and Lesnar is part time wrestler and if he was facing Bryan, Orton, Batista or Cena I might say yes but think this may be his last match to go out on top well without the championship.

No i don't think undertaker will lose this year. wwe really backed themselves into a corner with the undertakers streak. how do you end it? who will end it?

i think the best way to end this is with a tie, maybe a last man standing match and both men are unable to get up. that way wwe can still say undertaker is undefeated at wrestlemania.

I think he should have retired after he hit the 20 streak to be honest. He's just too old and frail now. You don't realise how far he's fallen until you look back and see how he used to be.

My brain is wondering if it ended like that because Taker had suffered a concussion. His arm seemed to have come up just a bit too late and there was a delayed reaction to things. At the same time, Heyman's reaction didn't seem legit surprised, it seemed scripted.

The crowd reactions was the best part. The rage in the wrestling forum I post at was so very strong.

WWE has managed to absolutely shock me. That has not happened in a long time, if ever.