My thoughts on the next MK

huh? TT, "you are right".... sorry i don´ t agree. When i saw mk trilogy was for vomit.

literacy%20cat.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I doubt WB and NRS would go that route.It backfired for Tekken and KI and considering the long wait between MK's sequels I think it will be a full game. My guess is dlc followed by a Komplete edition later.

Yeah I'd rather have that. And also a demo would be nice.

In the demo, I'd at least want Tanya to be in it.

No! NO DEMO AT ALL! Spoilers are gonna leak!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing more than once and expecting different results.

I just want friendships. The babalities were funny, but I think friendships can be more creative. Also, lui kang needs his arcade drop fatality back.

I just want friendships. The babalities were funny, but I think friendships can be more creative. Also, lui kang needs his arcade drop fatality back.

This. There's only so much we can have, we had Babalities, let Friendships have their spotlight. And I DEFINITELY wanna see the Arcade Drop back in gruesome next gen graphics!

How about releasing the demo on the exact release date of the actual game and no earlier? That should keep people's hands out of the cookie jar...Plus, if they wanted the spoilers so bad, they'd actually pay $60 for the full game.