Kiefer Sutherland involved in new Mortal Kombat game

Someone over at WB is probably furious with him right now. Obviously they weren't ready to reveal a new MK being in the works.

That being said, YAY! (for a new MK game, not Sutherland. Don't give two shits about him)

Someone over at WB is probably furious with him right now. Obviously they weren't ready to reveal a new MK being in the works.

That being said, YAY! (for a new MK game, not Sutherland. Don't give two shits about him)

I don't see why they would be furious with him (a gameplay leak would piss them off though)it's not like we didn't know they were working on it. BTW what's up with Sutherland being Mr go to for videogame voice acting all the sudden? First MGS ground zeros now MK

BTW what's up with Sutherland being Mr go to for videogame voice acting all the sudden? First MGS ground zeros now MK

^^^
THIS!!!

First he screwed up my favorite stealth game series with terrible voice acting for Big Boss, now my favorite fighting game series???
Sick and tired of Kiefer Sutherland ruining my favorite franchises.

With my luck, he'll probably be voicing Sub-Zero.

I want the woman who voiced Sindel in MK9 to voice Tanya. I think that woman voiced Ivy in the Soul Calibur series too.

I don't see why they would be furious with him (a gameplay leak would piss them off though)it's not like we didn't know they were working on it. BTW what's up with Sutherland being Mr go to for videogame voice acting all the sudden? First MGS ground zeros now MK

If they had plans to announce the game a certain way, they could very well be pissed off over him announcing that one is currently in production.

If they had plans to announce the game a certain way, they could very well be pissed off over him announcing that one is currently in production.

The only way WB can do jack shit about it is if they can prove that he signed a non-disclosure agreement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I doubt they care. It would be like if random celebrity told a magazine he was working on the next Madden game. Everybody knew it was coming.

That said, my money is on Sutherland being the voice of Fujin

I want Jeff Pilson to stay on as the voice of Johnny Cage. Who better to voice a Hollywood movie star than a former member of a Sunset Strip hair band of the 1980s?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk