What games are you getting next?

Downloading Outlast to my PS4 as we speak. Thief finally comes out at the end of the month. Friggin Watch Dogs got delayed.... Again.... As did The Order 1886. I might get Dark Souls 2 but I would rather wait for the PS4 version.

not much i'm looking forward to this year yet really.

Waiting on MK10,
I will be trying out Lightning Returns FFXIII in a little less than a week from now.

I've been playing mostly SSBM/Blazblue Chrono Phantasma/FFXIV ARR alot lately.

I also can't wait for Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void.

I'm also interested in Evil Within, and Resident Evil 7.

hey tabman, do you have a vita? a new skateboarding game came out for that called olliolli and it is freaking old school awesomeness.
Damn I wish that was on the piss 4. I just can't get into handhelds, bro. I've tried but I just can't lol, that's why I can't relate to everyone's "Pokemon game boy glory days".. Never had a gameboy

Yeah I want to get that new Dustforce game, but I don't feel like shoving my face into a tiny screen to play it.
It's a shame there isn't a way to play your Vita on a tv yet

I found Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus in the bargain bin today, finally get the chance to play the forgotten child of Tobias.

I found Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus in the bargain bin today, finally get the chance to play the forgotten child of Tobias.
lol more like forgotten bastard child of Tobias but yeah a friend bought it for cheap since he collects old xbox games. The gameplay is very floaty (doa 3 floaty ) but brain dead easy. You can just spam x and y attacks and win every fight with no merit to get better. My favorite chracter is iron monk but the other chracters are generic and lame IMO. The game did introduce limb damage (which carried over between rounds) making you spend meter to heal and cuts and bruises (mk9/injustice borrowed this later ) on the chracters during the fight. The game is fun but I wouldn't call it a good (balanced) fighting game but it did have some innovative ideas at the time.

Yeah I want to get that new Dustforce game, but I don't feel like shoving my face into a tiny screen to play it.
It's a shame there isn't a way to play your Vita on a tv yet

Doesn't Sony make T.V's?

you'd think they could do what apple did if you bought their products. Sony TV = can put vita video to TV, and use vita as a remote control.

Apple did something like this with the phone/tv/PC cross overs. I have a iphone, but I'm not gonna buy an apple TV and PC just to do that. But if they already make TVs, why not go ahead and just make that an option.

I liked it. through all the flaws there were a lot of good ideads that fell short of the mark, mainly due to poor programing.

Pros:
Graphics were ahead of their time. character models were probably the best on the market and the characters are realistically proportioned more or less.

introduced real time character damage. bruises, cuts, torn outfits.

choreographed throw animations. throws like firey pheonix's were really well done.

some combos are motion captured.

interactive environments.

music.

I actually liked the concept of Neo-Hong Kong.

"rythmic" combo inputs that help you get the timing down. "listening" to the examples in training mode is how i learned to pull off the long combo strings. button presses are audible. by bleeps and bloops. really all you have to do is correlate the button presses with the audible prompts.

Iron monk.

Jet Li!!

Cons:

voice acting

game play: really stiff characters, physics that make no sense.

basically everything else.

It's a fun game to play and it offers a look at what mortal kombats "could" have looked like back in the day. it's a shame Boon and Tobias Split because i think the art direction was actually really good. Even if the character names were kind of bad.

You guys, if Dead Rising 3 has a female protagonist, more characters to choose from, and a versus mode like in MKSM or Zombie Revenge from Dreamcast (making it a fighting game of some sort) then I'd get it.

You guys, if Need for Speed had the ability to enchant weapons, a robust petting zoo simulator and 3rd Strike style parries then I'd get it.

Donkey Kong Country : Tropical Freeze is going to be my life for a while...

Until South Park : Stick of Truth comes out.

You guys, if Dead Rising 3 has a female protagonist, more characters to choose from, and a versus mode like in MKSM or Zombie Revenge from Dreamcast (making it a fighting game of some sort) then I'd get it.

This seems to be the closest thing I've found so I will most likely get it along with MKX. It may or may not have a playable female character but the gameplay looks cool.

That's why I'm playing Resident Evil 3 now before I get a PS4 for Dying Light because it has similar aspects with each other such as...
- They both have zombies.
- They both have monster bosses that the playable characters run away from.
- They both have their own ways of customizing weapons. Resident Evil have weapon parts and gun powder to make stronger projectile arsenals for disposal. Dying Light have its way of customizing melee weapons though I'm not sure about guns and explosives.

I'm getting a PS4 next, but after that:

- MKX
- MGSV: The Phantom Pain
- Gang Beasts

I played Gang Beasts on PC with 3 other friends, at 1 of their houses, at we had a total blast with it.

I'm getting a PS4 next, but after that:

- MKX
- MGSV: The Phantom Pain
- Gang Beasts

I played Gang Beasts on PC with 3 other friends, at 1 of their houses, at we had a total blast with it.

That's like virtual King of the Hill.

KOTH was fun in real life as a kid on top of a slippery snow hill too.