You know you've been playing to much MK:D when...

When you try to cut some1 in two with a hat (kung lao fatality)

When you try to have Baraka/Mileena teeths

When you try to call lightning

you know that you have been playing too much MKD when you

1)post a topic like this

2)when you reply to this topic

3)when you have read every post on this topic

so we have all been playing too much MKD.

when you try to eat your freinds head off

when you turn your body cybornetic

when you paint your self black and run around sayin "I am noob fear me"

when you buy liquid nitrogen so you can put it on your hands so every thing you touch becomes cold

when you go around diggin up graves hopin to find your alt costume

when you drink a whole bottle of buffelo sause and try to breath fire out of your moth after

when you try to rip off your face so your skull is showing to do a fatality

when you die your skin as white as mickel jackson and try to stretch out your freinds neck and thensay fatality

when you see a cop and say I hate you stryker

when you can think of these many things like me :oops:

This happened in french class today:
We werehaving a contest to see who could say a french tongue twister the fastest. The 2 best people went in frotn of the class and did their thing. They had to say it at the same time and not mess up. The first one finished won. One person messed up halfway thru and the other did it perfectly. "FLAWLESS VICTORY" i said and everyone kinda nodded their head and only one other person knew that i wasnt thinking about french. He knew it was mk.

When you trap a fly in a curtain and chop off it's head and say FATALITY.Then you go around asking all your friends what's wrong with this fly?I did that. :)

yesterday, the guy that sits infront of me in math caught a fly and stuck it in the pencil sharoener, then he sharpened his pencil. :p

This reminded me of a level fatality in mk deception