R.I.P Paul Walker

Ironic with the F&F series and ironic he died the same way as James Dean. I'm not a fan but my wife is; she told me. it was all over the news today as well.

somebody was telling me that when lisa lefteye lopez died in the crash she had she hit someone with a similar name. lisa lopez. i found that to be very bizzare honestly. i mean what are the statistics of hitting someone with the exact same name as you ?

somebody was telling me that when lisa lefteye lopez died in the crash she had she hit someone with a similar name. lisa lopez. i found that to be very bizzare honestly. i mean what are the statistics of hitting someone with the exact same name as you ?

Considering that there are only about 3 people with my exact name in the United States (including my dad and myself), I'd have a better chance of getting hit by lightning. :laugh:

Here's my idea about Fast and Furious 7...

1. Either they can start filming from scratch with Walker's brother as his character or continue filming and find a good way for both brothers to be the same character in the film.

2. Make this be the last F&F with an unforgettable closure!

3. The crew can move on with their lives and do new projects.

Number 1 is most likely occurring.

They said the movie is massively delayed due to his death for mourning and other purposes. I'm almost sure they are re-shooting his scenes with Cody instead.

I'm skeptical.

It's like when they killed off Charlie Sheen's character in Two and a Half Men because he couldn't do the show anymore. I really don't want them pulling some nonsense like a character simply saying "Brian didn't make it" or something like that.