REIKO

Nightwolf said:
o ok then, i thought he was after i saw that gameboy screenshot i was convinced pretty much

That's understandable. I don't know what the hell the MK team was really thinking with that ending (aside from just wanting to screw with our heads). Many other endings throughout the series have been completely false as well.

Didn't they say somewhere that Reiko just liked to sneak into Kahn's Throne Room at night and put on his helmet or something?

I don't know, I thought I seen that somewhere before..

reiko-mkc.jpg

how stupid does that guy look?

yeah it was from conquest, all the ninjas dress like that, but only he looks like a geek at a kiss concert

Goraka said:
yeah it was from conquest, all the ninjas dress like that, but only he looks like a geek at a kiss concert

LOL, he does. He looks like that kid whose Mom wouldn't let him grow his hair long, but he still put on the face paint and made an outfit out of pleather.

I find it interesting how Shao Kahn tells you to tell Reiko to stop wearing his helmet in Konquest in MKD. I don't think that's so much of a joke, more that it's there to tell us "Yeah, Reiko is not Shao Kahn. Just fyi, y'know".

Also, Reiko doesn't look half bad in that Conquest pic. It would be better if the maroon part of his clothing wasn't shiny/leather, though.

Goraka said:
You should rephase that to 'kissing' concert. XD'

yeah, Reiko did seem to be a last minute character, his face looks spookily similar to cages on the MK4 character select screen!