Havik in MK10

Havik vs Quan Chi

• Havik

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Quan Chi

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Everyone must love Havik since Mortal Kombat Deception.

Wondering... what would happen if he took Quan Chi's place? Do you think Shinnok will learn that the necromancer stole his real amulet and had a fake all this time through future Raiden's visions?

But the real question is... who will take over as the new evil?

The netherrealm sorcerer or the cleric of chaos?

Havok isn't evil. He's just insane.
Whether he kills Shinnok or Raiden depends on what his left shoe smells like next Wednesday

I want to see Havik and Noob or Saibot ( whichever is the wraith) team together to defeat Quan Chi, with Noob taking over the NetherRealm.

Noob being the new ruler of the NetherRealm is something that I've wanted to see for a while.

I want to see Havik and Noob or Saibot ( whichever is the wraith) team together to defeat Quan Chi, with Noob taking over the NetherRealm.

Noob being the new ruler of the NetherRealm is something that I've wanted to see for a while.

In Noobs ending, he teamed up with Havik and that's what happened. I would love to see this too cause Noob is just pure evil and Havik is awesome. Plus they can go along with a good storyline of the younger brother trying to stop him. Possibly even Scorpion as well considering Scorpion is the catalyst that created him.

In Noobs ending, he teamed up with Havik and that's what happened. I would love to see this too cause Noob is just pure evil and Havik is awesome. Plus they can go along with a good storyline of the younger brother trying to stop him. Possibly even Scorpion as well considering Scorpion is the catalyst that created him.

Yes, exactly.
I want to see him and Havik team up, per his MK9 ending.

I definitely want to play as Havik again, but I don't think he should replace anyone, especially not Quan Chi, that guy is nasty! (In a good way) Then again I wouldn't really mind what they did with him story wise, as long as he was there recognizably as the Havik I know and love, like subbys defeat by the cyborg initiative of Lin Kuei, IMO, dumb as it gets (give sub more credit!) but I still enjoyed the cybor sub iteration, even though his fighting style didn't work for me. The presence of lore, new and classic is why I love mk when I break it down

Edit*
- Just saw the poll, I went Quan Chi, because in mortal kombat I think he would be the victor

Last edited: