Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

  1. #1
    Shaolin Monk MK9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,042
    Xbox Live
    DECEPTIONz
    PSN
    MKvsDCU
    Thanked: 64
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

    So...... what the heck ever happened to Episode 10 of Super Power Beat Down featuring Scorpion VS. White Ranger (From Power Rangers)

    It was supposed to AIR in October... Its now November 1st... What is going on?!?!?! IM MAD!

    :@

    http://www.superpowerbeatdown.com/SPBD.html
    My Mortal Kombat Kommunity Kontributions: (MK9 Kustom Soundtrack), (MKX Kustom Soundtrack)

  2. #2
    New Kombatant Grimsaw666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    77
    Xbox Live
    ALIENQUEEN666
    PSN
    Grimsaw666
    Steam
    symbomorph666
    Thanked: 13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

    Maybe since its Scorpion, they wanna make it extra special and epic hahahahah
    [IMG]imageshack.com/f/iqUXXqPxg] SOULS! NEED MORE! SOULS!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Tarkatan Warrior Gouki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Shadows
    Age
    62
    Posts
    472
    Thanked: 71
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

    White Ranger WON!!!

    GO TOMMY!!!

  4. #4
    TRMK Moderator Taj Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    B-Town, Ontario, Canada
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,459
    Twitter
    @TheRiseOfTaj
    Xbox Live
    Th3 RiS3 Of TaJ
    Thanked: 1178
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

    Re: Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

    Spoiler:
    Damn... Just watched both endings, pretty badass.

    But yeah, as Gouki already stated, the official win was White Ranger with 51% of the votes.

    The best part was the ending of the White Ranger winning... JDF back as the White Ranger in the episode made me jizz in my pants!

  5. #5
    Tarkatan Warrior Gouki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Shadows
    Age
    62
    Posts
    472
    Thanked: 71
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

    Quote Originally Posted by Taj Gill View Post
    Spoiler:
    Damn... Just watched both endings, pretty badass.

    But yeah, as Gouki already stated, the official win was White Ranger with 51% of the votes.

    The best part was the ending of the White Ranger winning... JDF back as the White Ranger in the episode made me jizz in my pants!
    Woulda been better if he was the Green Ranger, im sure the votes woulda been even higher for Tommy.

  6. #6
    New Kombatant KeithBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

    I think being an ethical, g-rated superhero is the big handicap. Scorpion murdering the white ranger seems accurate.

  7. #7
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,114
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2908
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

    Re: Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithBC View Post
    I think being an ethical, g-rated superhero is the big handicap. Scorpion murdering the white ranger seems accurate.
    Same here.
    When I saw the spear go through the White Ranger's head, I was like "Yup, that's pretty much how it would happen."

  8. #8
    Tarkatan Warrior Gouki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Shadows
    Age
    62
    Posts
    472
    Thanked: 71
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

    Quote Originally Posted by Araknyd_Commander View Post
    Same here.
    When I saw the spear go through the White Ranger's head, I was like "Yup, that's pretty much how it would happen."
    Not really, because in PR, no weapons or blasts can really "pierce" the ranger suits, that's why Sparks fly out because all it does is disrupt the energy/power field of the suit. Otherwise they'd be sliced and diced with the attacks delivered at them.

    Scorpion's attacks would be no different.

    If you know both fandoms and really do a "Deathbattle"(not saying they are always accurate) analysis on a Power Ranger instead of assuming things, you'll find that the abilities of a Power Ranger are ALOT more than meets the eye...

    Ive seen a power ranger lift one of those 'giant' monsters with one arm or maybe two i forget but...ive never seen anyone in MK do that...
    Ive seen red ranger in MMPR take a Car thrown at him to the face at full force and he got up afterwards...

    i could go down the list of PR feats that greatly suggest how much power and punishment they can take and keep on ticking...
    As well as how much power they have...

    Don't underestimate the Power Rangers' abilities because it's a "kids show"...

  9. #9
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,114
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2908
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

    Re: Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

    I never underestimated his abilities because it's a "kid's show," nor did I ever say that.
    Those are your words, not mine.
    Don't just assume and start twisting my words.

    The point that I was making was that it's an undead, immortal, demon wraith assassin, from hell VS a very powerful but unmatched Power Ranger.
    Scorpion wins, in my book, ALL THE TIME.

  10. #10
    Tarkatan Warrior Gouki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Shadows
    Age
    62
    Posts
    472
    Thanked: 71
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

    Quote Originally Posted by Araknyd_Commander View Post
    Don't assume and twist my words.
    I never underestimated his abilities because it's a "kid's show," nor did I ever say that.
    Those are your words, not mine.


    The point that I was making was that it's an undead, immortal, demon wraith assassin, from hell VS a very powerful but unmatched Power Ranger.
    Scorpion wins, in my book, ALL THE TIME.
    I did not say you said that did I...? Don't twist MY words...

    "When I saw the spear go through the White Ranger's head, I was like "Yup, that's pretty much how it would happen."


    Those were your words... and based on them, I did assume you thought that because people with no real knowledge of PR other than the fact that its a kids show(you may or may not have watched during your youth) are the ones who'd make such a claim...

    I would think that if you had more precise knowledge of the opponent, you might not have said what you said... because such a fatality does not seem likely to happen to a PR(morphed) because of the suit's makeup.


    But it's all good, White Ranger Tommy won in the official match, and they made an alternate to try and make everyone happy...


    Then how fortunate, that we do not go by your book...

  11. #11
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,114
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2908
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

    Re: Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

    Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    I did not say you said that did I...? Don't twist MY words...

    "When I saw the spear go through the White Ranger's head, I was like "Yup, that's pretty much how it would happen."


    Those were your words... and based on them, I did assume you thought that because people with no real knowledge of PR other than the fact that its a kids show(you may or may not have watched during your youth) are the ones who'd make such a claim...

    I would think that if you had more precise knowledge of the opponent, you might not have said what you said... because such a fatality does not seem likely to happen to a PR(morphed) because of the suit's makeup.


    But it's all good, White Ranger Tommy won in the official match, and they made an alternate to try and make everyone happy...


    Then how fortunate, that we do not go by your book...


    You quoted me, and replied with:
    Don't underestimate the Power Rangers' abilities because it's a "kids show"...
    ^^^
    You said that, not me.
    I never said that, YOU did.

    Don't assume, and then turn around and accuse me of underestimating "the Power Rangers' abilities because it's a "kids show."
    You have no idea what my intention was for saying that.
    That's your error for assuming, not mine.

    I feel that Scorpion is a much more powerful character.
    KEYWORD: I
    This is an opinion based topic, seeing as people believe that both characters can have the upper hand, and both are fictional characters.
    I'm sorry that my opinion doesn't match yours.

  12. #12
    Tarkatan Warrior Gouki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Shadows
    Age
    62
    Posts
    472
    Thanked: 71
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

    Quote Originally Posted by Araknyd_Commander View Post
    You quoted me, and replied with:

    ^^^
    You said that, not me.
    I never said that, YOU did.

    Don't assume, and then turn around and accuse me of underestimating "the Power Rangers' abilities because it's a "kids show."
    You have no idea what my intention was for saying that.
    That's your error for assuming, not mine.

    I feel that Scorpion is a much more powerful character.
    KEYWORD: I
    This is an opinion based topic, seeing as people believe that both characters can have the upper hand, and both are fictional characters.
    I'm sorry that my opinion doesn't match yours.
    I had a MEDIUM summary for you, but Ive decided to edit and shorten it because im not trying to keep going back and forth as per our usual convos.

    IMO, IF you had an "intention" for the questionable claim you made that differed from what I assumed it to be(because i did not say you SAID that, only assumed you THOUGHT it), then you would have paired it with your argument of "Dont assume because I did not say that", Because the fact of the matter is, you still have not disproven my assumptions... and Do me a favor, dont bother to, it would be meaningless as of now.

    IYO, scorp is more powerful, Fine, but based on what? You seem to only know half the battle...
    Last edited by Gouki; 11-08-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. scorpion vs white ranger. vote for scorpion
    By muhammad in forum Mortal Kombat General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 03:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •