HD version of Shaolin Monks to download on the way...?

I would buy it. It was a great game back in the day.

I agree! It was an AMAZING game!!!!!! I would definitely download an HD version... but ONLY if it was Re-mastered in HD...
I would even pay $20 for it on PSN!

But hopefully they fix all of the goofy blood in the game.. make it look more realistic... And this time when you beat the game and are able to select Scorpion and Sub-Zero as characters.... PLZ have Scorpion and Sub-Zero using their OWN voice in the cut scenes... Or how about having their OWN story mode instead of just using Lui Kang's and Kung Lao's voice and actions in cut scenes with scorpion's and Sub's 3D model substituted for Lui's and Lao's...

I agree! It was an AMAZING game!!!!!! I would definitely download an HD version... but ONLY if it was Re-mastered in HD...
I would even pay $20 for it on PSN!

But hopefully they fix all of the goofy blood in the game.. make it look more realistic... And this time when you beat the game and are able to select Scorpion and Sub-Zero as characters.... PLZ have Scorpion and Sub-Zero using their OWN voice in the cut scenes... Or how about having their OWN story mode instead of just using Lui Kang's and Kung Lao's voice and actions in cut scenes with scorpion's and Sub's 3D model substituted for Lui's and Lao's...

Who's Lui? Is that a new character?

I hope by HD they mean a complete overhaul of the graphics engine like MK9 sexy and like bonus story modes so we can play as more characters in the story mode with there own voices lol not like scorp/sub0 having lui/kung voices hahahaha

Lower those hopes by about 80% and you're right on the money :bandit:

Pretty much my thoughts.

As long as there is a little bit of a graphical update and the intro movie also gets a bit of an update, I'm good.
I just want to play Shaolin Monks again.

Nothing is getting an overhaul I'd imagine.
They're just going to upscale it and smooth it over.

No new models or cutscenes.

Yea I hear that!

Tried puttin SM in the PS2 the other day cuz I was excited, Disk was all ed up; Skippin' and glitchin'. That's just years of alot o good ass use! Most of my MK disks are ed up, even Armageddon, but only because I was playing UMK3 on it mostly.

But now I need a download of SM on PSN, Its LOONG overdue, so Boon, stop teasin' and see it to completion!!

I hope by HD they mean a complete overhaul of the graphics engine like MK9 sexy and like bonus story modes so we can play as more characters in the story mode with there own voices lol not like scorp/sub0 having lui/kung voices hahahaha

Lui Kang? This whole time I thought it was Liu Kang that was I was playing as. My whole life has been a lie.

Lui Kang... lol. I didnt feel like writing out his full name

Is that a new character? I never heard of Lui Kang.