any one play deadly alliance?

I cant play it because its broke :( theres a crack right down the middle it plays till the main menu but it cuts off to that point, i can aford another one but i got deception so it dont matter.

I still play, but only because my girlfriend only has a gamecube(I live in the U.K.)! I just love Kung Lao's Fatality on MK:DA!

Yes, Kung Lao's fatality is pure ownage if only the head was actually spilt into two. That would've been awesome.

Anyways, sometimes I play Deadly Alliance out of nostaliga for the missing characters from Deception.

Yeah Sub Zero's fatality is awesome
The only stupid fatality in the game is Quan Chi's :(
Quan Chi rules as a character but his fatality is the worst in the game.

I really like Kung lao's and Reptile's + All the others :)

To me the top three fatalities in MK:DA are, Raiden, Kung Lao and Johnny Cage. Cyrax's is cool too. That would be number four.

The top three for MK:D would be Jade (The one where she jams her weapon in the head, does a move and takes the head off and poses with her weapon while the head is still on it), Raiden (The one where he doesn't blow himself up) and Ermac ( Forgot what he does, but I know I like it).

Kobra said:
Anyways, sometimes I play Deadly Alliance out of nostaliga for the missing characters from Deception.
yeah, same here.

i also dont like many of the DA fatalities, but i do like reptiles, bend-backwards-acid, and scorpions spear is pretty cool. i just consider this game Deception part I because its so alike.

I play Deadly Alliance because i got it for free, and hey its only 3 years old :wink: i also play MK 1 and 2 for Sega Genisis, because all MK games kick @$$!!!

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:
Hey, dark knight ,please don't double post.
You know whats worse than double posting? People who post just to warn them not to!
Anyway, did MK:DA feel unfinished to anyone? It just felt that there were things missing from the game. Maybe it was the lack of stage fatalites which Mortal Kombat has always had. Or the pretty boring konquest mode. Whatever it was, it just didn't feel finished to me.