any one play deadly alliance?

I still play, That game is nostalgic. But whenever I play, I play as Reptile since Sheeva, Baraka, and Mileena are elsewhere...

I don't play it. No Liu Kang"/.

Plus, I'm scared it'll get messed up by playing it too much. They're hard to find in Waco.

I got Deadly Alliance Christmas in 2002, when it was released. It was okay, but the absence of Liu Kang was missed. Deception was loads better.

I bought Deadly Alliance not too long ago. Just to find out that it's the only XBOX console game that isn't playable on the Xbox 360. WHY?!

EDIT: Well not the ONLY Xbox game that isn't playable, but the only xbox MK game.

MKDA was the last MK game released before I left my parents' nest... Naturally, MKDA was the last MK game I actually bought around the time of its release.

I haven't played it in a long while, but I got it for Gamecube on the cheap when it first came out. It was okay. I thought the impaling idea wasn't that wonderful. I agree with everyone else who said that Deception was much better.

I remember waiting patiently for Mortal Kombat V to come out, checking the website Mortal Kombat Nightmares out daily. Finally a "5" appeared on the official MK website. I was so excited when it was announced, and I rushed out to buy it on the first day. Watching the intro movie was so shocking the first time (although, since I HATE Liu Kang, I was quite pleased). Then I played it, and hated it. Still hate it to this day. Completely turned me off from Mortal Kombat, I thought, forever until MK9 came out and reinvigorated my interest. I still think the story of Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance was awesome, easily one of the best, but the three 3D MK's never happened as far as I am concerned.