any one play deadly alliance?

spinerip said:
You know whats worse than double posting? People who post just to warn them not to!

agreed lol, i was gonna post soemthing like that too ..... anywayz

i felt that the konquest mode was too repetitive. doing them over and over again was a hassle and you also had to do each character a few times for 100% completion.

Ocasionally I play MKDA. Lately, I played as Nitara after I rented Bloodrayne 2 and returned it. I just wanted to see a female vampire tear off the victims' throat that time.

Agreed, but I'd probably first play MKD for the Chess and Konquest. MKDA may have been flawed in it's approach to gameplay (as were the titles that followed it) but one cannot deny it's exceptional character design, enormous krypt, and terrific presentation. That opening where Liu Kang dies gives me chills.

You know whats worse than double posting? People who post just to warn them not to!
Anyway, did MK:DA feel unfinished to anyone? It just felt that there were things missing from the game. Maybe it was the lack of stage fatalites which Mortal Kombat has always had. Or the pretty boring konquest mode. Whatever it was, it just didn't feel finished to me.

Yeah basically Konquest was learning the basic moves and some combos. I have it on the PS2, which reminds me, I still have a PS2.
Although I really liked Cyrax's Blender fatality. Smoothie anyone? :puke:

I finally fully completed Deadly Alliance about a year ago, I had seen all the endings and such a while ago but I never got around to buying everything from the krypt until last year. I've always liked Deadly Alliance a lot, even though I never could figure out what it was that brought such an appeal to me.

I finally fully completed Deadly Alliance about a year ago, I had seen all the endings and such a while ago but I never got around to buying everything from the krypt until last year. I've always liked Deadly Alliance a lot, even though I never could figure out what it was that brought such an appeal to me.

All my crap got deleted, so I have to start over.:cry::cry: But about still playing DA, Yes I do. I've been playing Armageddon,DA,and deception to get me over the wait for MK(, But deadly Alliance has been the main helper.

I have too start over myself but yeah I still play it! I still play all of the Mortal Kombat games. I actually played some DA today and some MK2 and Deception.

if you play mortal kombat deadly alliance thats cool its still good at least is has cool stuff like good endings.

I still play Deadly Alliance : this is one of my favorite MK (with MK1 and UMK3) ! I love this game because it is very creative : a lot of new characters, new backgrounds, and a new way to fight !
That's it : i really love the way MK:DA reboot the MK universe !
Great great game ! (and Mavado is so cool :)

I still play it. I didn`t buy everything from the krypt ( just some of my favourite characters, like reptile and cyrax) but I still have a looooooot to play for.

Funnily enough I still do sometimes even though I find DA to be the poorest out of the MK games but not as bad as SM mind...

I usually play MK1, 2, 3 and 4 if I am returning back to play past MK games but then there is Deception which had a very good plot to it.

Did you mean to say "SF" there? Because I will fight you to the death if you say SF is a better game than SM. SM is what SF and MKM should have been.

i really liked MKDA, bloody and stuff but not over the top like MK9, and the females were not Sluts like in MK9