Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zombie Liu Kang

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Scarred-Hooded Liu Kang

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Doesn't matter, BRING HIM BACK!

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Screw Liu Kang after being a dick to Raiden he can stay dead, besides I always preferred Shujinko over him. Shujinko was like the good Shang Stung to me :p

No screw Raiden! Liu was being a dick to Raiden because Raiden was fukkin shit up.

Screw Liu Kang after being a dick to Raiden he can stay dead, besides I always preferred Shujinko over him. Shujinko was like the good Shang Stung to me :p

Well, you have to think about it, Liu Kang is a human. Raiden was screwing up with all these visions he was having. So Liu Kang lost trust and let his ego be in the way.

And who's Shang Stung?

Well, you have to think about it, Liu Kang is a human. Raiden was screwing up with all these visions he was having. So Liu Kang lost trust and let his ego be in the way.

And who's Shang Stung?

He means "Shang Tsung". His last name was written by mistake.

Do you think Liu may not return to the side of good ever again?

And who will take Liu Kang's title as champion for the next 500 years?

1. I think that was Sarcasm on his part...
2. Yea I believe he will. He has plenty of help to convince him I think.
3. No one... Just as Anakin was the chosen one when he was good, he was still the chosen one when he was bad...
besides i think thats all they have for Liu, not like the creators are giving him any other purpose...

Lol, sarcasm, bro. Come on.

I think he will. But not in the next game. I'll see Liu Kang being an anti hero more than anything or being one of the souls controlled by Quan Chi. I give it to MK11 he'll be a good guy again.

That's kind of hard to answer since we don't even know if the characters we have now are even gonna be alive till then. So for now, Liu Kang is our champion.