The Original Starters return for 'Pokemon X' & 'Y'

Muk is a giant pool of Blastoise sweat, which make him instantly better than anything and everything you like.

Case closed

You are dumb. And new pokemon are the real badazzes look at Black Kyurem. HE IS A BLACK muscular DRAGON! WITH ICE/ELECTRIC/DRAGON POWERS! FUK YOU!

Nope he's just a retarded entity that is nothing more than a delicacy for arcanine

When team galactic, magma, aqua, plasma, and whatever future half asses syndicate finally whacks a momma Pokemon then you can talk

She was going to die soon anyways. BTW tell me how team rocket is doing? oh they do nothing.

Wait he said Persian not person?

Anyways doesn't that make Gigalith a ripoff of Golem and Conkeldurr a ripoff of machoke? Don't even get me started on the furry thing you call a replacement Zubat?

True. But I hate trading my pokemon because the guy you trade with might keep it. I had a Kadabra and it got me all the way to the top but I could never trade because I don't have friends who play pokemon.

Gigalith>Golem(Was a parasite growing inside of Geodude?)

Conkeldurr<Machamp all day long

Reuniclus<Alakazam(Dat Stache)

Though I give Reuniclus points for not forcing me to trade it to evolve.

EDIT:Never knew where to catch Gible

I remember before I knew about the trading thing, I had a level 70-something Kadabra, just waiting for it to evolve :?

True. But I hate trading my pokemon because the guy you trade with might keep it. I had a Kadabra and it got me all the way to the top but I could never trade because I don't have friends who play pokemon.

Gigalith>Golem(Was a parasite growing inside of Geodude?)

Conkeldurr<Machamp all day long

Reuniclus<Alakazam(Dat Stache)

Though I give Reuniclus points for not forcing me to trade it to evolve.

Gigalith>Golem(I have two ds's)

Conkeldurr>Machamp( He looks cooler to me and Machamp has dumb big j zee lips)

Reuniclus<Alakzam(he is a badazz)

Does anybody wish we had another two region game? Just me...

I'd rather do Australia/England than France. Especially with whatever country has the komodo Dragon.