The Original Starters return for 'Pokemon X' & 'Y'

I do respect your decision to not play the game but me personally that's a odd reason to not play the game.Its almost as bad as the time my bro said he wasn't going to play Injustice anymore because Scorpion was a dlc character.

He doesn't have to play as Scorpion though. He doesn't have to fight him either.

I'm forced to play as these sissy beta dudes

Spoiler:
220px-Platinum_Lucas.png
bw_char1.jpg
pokemon_x_and_y___trainer_render_by_igniswind-d65ns1w.png

The OG trainers were good because they were generic. And even the 3rd gen dude was pushing it. But I draw the line when they replace the backpack with a man purse.

Is it really picky and shallow to not get a game because of those reasons? Absolutely. But I give no shits about it.

I hope to the high heavens they don't make a Mega Sceptile

What they did to the starters is almost as bad as what Activision did to spyro

Last edited:
I hope to the high heavens they don't make a Mega Sceptile

What they did to the starters is almost as bad as what Activision did to spyro

Thinking for more than a minute the other Gen 3 starters would look over complicated with a mega evolution to me. Lucario and Charizard have the best megas but still why not give Lucario an actual evo. I've looked up fan art for Mega Typhlosion and it looks pretty awesome. Mega Feraligtr and Mega Meganium don't sit too well while Sceptile and Swampert would look a little complitcated in my mind.

Thinking for more than a minute the other Gen 3 starters would look over complicated with a mega evolution to me. Lucario and Charizard have the best megas but still why not give Lucario an actual evo. I've looked up fan art for Mega Typhlosion and it looks pretty awesome. Mega Feraligtr and Mega Meganium don't sit too well while Sceptile and Swampert would look a little complitcated in my mind.

You mean this one? Pretty bad-ass.

typhlosion_mega_form_by_tomycase-d6jnyql.png

Look people change is always going to happen and they need the megas too be better. To be real THEY ARE WROST STARTERS! Battle wise. There stats are garbage and bad. But ven is good.

All I am trying to say is stop living in your dumb 90's past and look at every day as a new beginning.

And the new pokemon are also great. They have more detail then a fuking muk and a pokeball.

OG status can't be trumped.

Muk is a badass because he raped Professor Oak and Voltorb is the shit because Electrode has a cool voice.
Nobody here plays Pokemon competitively (thank god) so that stat shit isn't swaying anybody.

OG status can't be trumped.

Muk is a badass because he raped Professor Oak and Voltorb is the shit because Electrode has a cool voice.
Nobody here plays Pokemon competitively (thank god) so that stat shit isn't swaying anybody.

WTF you are dumb look at Garchomp, Infernape, ECT. You are just looking at the bad pokemon... Look at Zoroark NO SHE IS MINE!

Sorry guys, but I don't like digivolving in my Pokemon games.

This whole mega crap is dumb. I'd rather them just make an entire new evolution, not this.

Well. I guess I understand now.
This is GameFreak's current fanbase.

No not really. You are just living in the past to much and team rocket is shiz. Team Gelctic try to make judgement day and was do close to doing it. The leader wanted to kill this world. BOSS LIKE BAD GUYS!

Look people change is always going to happen and they need the megas too be better. To be real THEY ARE WROST STARTERS! Battle wise. There stats are garbage and bad. But ven is good.

All I am trying to say is stop living in your dumb 90's past and look at every day as a new beginning.

And the new pokemon are also great. They have more detail then a fuking muk and a pokeball.

Change is not needed for everything that includes Mega Pokemon

And dafunk you got against muk