The Original Starters return for 'Pokemon X' & 'Y'

I'm thinking about going with Mega Banette and Furfrou for sure so far. The other spots aren't set in stone yet. I need to trade Spritzee to get Aromatisse. Decisions...

I need a Phantump to evolve into a Trevenant.

Going to take me a while to get one I approve of, but when I do we can trade so they evolve, then trade back.

You mind breeding it and trading me the Aron?
I want an Aggron too.

Bass I have a Shuppet if you need one. I know a lot of people have been having a hard time getting their hands on Banettes.

Does anyone have an Anorith?
Or a Claw fossil?

New guide

We should check eachothers' Friend Safaris.

D Dog has a Rock Safari with Macargo, Dwebble & Rhydon

Last edited:
You mind breeding it and trading me the Aron?
I want an Aggron too.

Bass I have a Shuppet if you need one. I know a lot of people have been having a hard time getting their hands on Banettes.

I'll see what I can do.

Fukked up big time.

Got too excited about FINALLY breeding perfect IV'd Pokemon. Leveled them up but forgot to EV train them :mad: :mullet:

Guy on SRK gave me a Froakie with Pokerus for a Sp.Att Ditto.
I'll start spreading it after work so I can give you guys some of the goodgood

Pokerus is an extremely rare virus that wild Pokemon sometimes have.
Catch them and battle along side them and it will spread to the Pokemon next to it in the party.

What it does is double the amount of EV's you get when you defeat a Pokemon. Makes EV training much much easier.

So I'll finally be getting a 3DS probably in about a week, as well as X or Y. Not sure which one. Probably Y. I've never gone online with a DS before. I probably need to buy a router that has wireless, right?

How do you know if something has pokerus?

635175197722855398.jpg