MK10 Character & Move Wishlist

What would be your MK10 Wishlist for characters and moves?

- Moves
- X-Ray Moves
- Fatalities

Here's my character wishlist:
New:
- Skarlet
- Kenshi
- Rain
- Shinnok
- Kai
- Reiko
- Fujin
- Tanya
- Mavado
- Bo'Rai Cho
- Li Mei
- Frost
- Nitara
- Sareena
- Ashrah
- Havik
- Hotaru
- Dairou

Returning:
- Scorpion
- Sub-Zero
- Reptile
- Ermac
- Noob Saibot
- Smoke
- Kitana
- Mileena
- Jade
- Cyrax
- Sektor
- Liu Kang
- Johnny Cage
- Sonya
- Kano
- Raiden
- Quan Chi
- Baraka

New:
- Skarlet
- Kenshi
- Rain
- Shinnok
- Kai
- Reiko
- Fujin
- Tanya
- Mavado
- Bo'Rai Cho
- Li Mei
- Frost
- Nitara
- Sareena
- Ashrah
- Havik
- Hotaru
- Dairou
- Moloch (Unplayable)
- Drahmin

Most Likely Returning:
- Scorpion
- Mileena
- Reptile
- Ermac
- Cyrax
- Sektor
- Johnny Cage
- Sonya
- Kano
- Raiden
- Quan Chi
- Baraka
- Sheeva

Who May Return:
- Sub-Zero
- Liu Kang
- Noob Saibot
- Goro
- Kintaro

Who I WANT To Return But Unlikely:
- Jade
- Kitana
- Sindel
- Kung Lao

NOT Returning:
- The rest of the MK9 characters that were not mentioned.

* TANYA:
- Special Moves: Should consist of her Kobu Jutsu tonfa blades as well as her classic moves.
- Fatality 1 (Cut You Apart): First, she uses her tonfa blades to cut off the opponent's arms. Next, she uses one blade to cut the enemy's abdomen and the other blade to slit the throat. Then, Tanya does a spin kick to the victim's chest, making his torso and head fall apart. After that, the traitor uses one blade to slice the falling air-borne head vertically in half. Lastly, she does her victory pose.
- Fatality 2 (Painful Agony): First, Tanya kicks the opponent's chest, making him fall to the ground on his back. Next, she lifts up the enemy's legs and stomps on his crotch (showing an x-ray vision of the damage). Then, she rips the legs off from that position. After that, she lifts the torn legs up as a trophy, however, she looks at her foe again and notices him trying to crawl out backwards and escape without the legs. So lastly, the traitor drops the amputated legs, jumps up as her feet begin to glow with flames, and lands/stomps on the victim's face, crushing his head on the process.

* NITARA:
- Special Moves: Should consist of only spreading her wings when she's flying across the screen. She should also use her claws to attack her enemies. The moveset should be completely new except that the blood spit can return.
- Fatality 1 (Bat Morph): She turns into a bat first and flies up to the opponent, chewing up his neck. Then, the victim's head falls off.
- Fatality 2 (Vampire Lust): First, she goes up to her opponent and viciously chews on his neck to the point the throat is torn open with the bone being visible. Next, Nitara uses one hand to jam her claws in the enemy's crotch. Then, she tosses the loser over her head from there. After that, the victim hits the floor head first from the throw. Lastly, the head is separated from the body due to the impact of her foe's head hitting the floor.

Last edited:
Returning:
Goro
Noob Saibot
Raiden
Reptile
Scorpion
Smoke
Sub Zero
Cyrax
Kabal
Nightwolf
Sektor
Sindel
Ermac
Rain
Quan Chi
Kenshi
Skarlet

New:
Motaro
Fujin
Shinnok
Tanya
Drahmin
Frost
Mavado
Moloch
Onaga
Sareena
Havik
Shujinko (with his own moves)

New:
- Skarlet
- Kenshi
- Rain
- Shinnok
- Kai
- Reiko
- Fujin
- Tanya
- Mavado
- Bo'Rai Cho
- Li Mei
- Frost
- Nitara
- Sareena
- Ashrah
- Havik
- Hotaru
- Dairou
- Moloch (Unplayable)
- Drahmin
- Tremor
- Shujinko (Original Moveset Please)

Most Likely Returning:
- Scorpion
- Mileena
- Reptile
- Ermac
- Cyrax
- Sektor
- Johnny Cage
- Sonya
- Kano
- Raiden
- Quan Chi
- Baraka
- Sheeva

Who May Return:
- Sub-Zero
- Liu Kang
- Noob Saibot
- Goro
- Kintaro

Who I WANT To Return But Unlikely:
- Jade
- Kitana
- Sindel
- Kung Lao

NOT Returning:
- The rest of the MK9 characters that were not mentioned.

* TANYA:
- Special Moves: Should consist of her Kobu Jutsu tonfa blades as well as her classic moves.
- Fatality 1 (Cut You Apart): First, she uses her tonfa blades to cut off the opponent's arms. Next, she uses one blade to cut the enemy's abdomen and the other blade to slit the throat. Then, Tanya does a spin kick to the victim's chest, making his torso and head fall apart. After that, the traitor uses one blade to slice the falling air-borne head vertically in half. Lastly, she does her victory pose.
- Fatality 2 (Painful Agony): First, Tanya kicks the opponent's chest, making him fall to the ground on his back. Next, she lifts up the enemy's legs and stomps on his crotch (showing an x-ray vision of the damage). Then, she rips the legs off from that position. After that, she lifts the torn legs up as a trophy, however, she looks at her foe again and notices him trying to crawl out backwards and escape without the legs. So lastly, the traitor drops the amputated legs, jumps up as her feet begin to glow with flames, and lands/stomps on the victim's face, crushing his head on the process.

* NITARA:
- Special Moves: Should consist of only spreading her wings when she's flying across the screen. She should also use her claws to attack her enemies. The moveset should be completely new except that the blood spit can return.
- Fatality 1 (Bat Morph): She turns into a bat first and flies up to the opponent, chewing up his neck. Then, the victim's head falls off.
- Fatality 2 (Vampire Lust): First, she goes up to her opponent and viciously chews on his neck to the point the throat is torn open with the bone being visible. Next, Nitara uses one hand to jam her claws in the enemy's crotch. Then, she tosses the loser over her head from there. After that, the victim hits the floor head first from the throw. Lastly, the head is separated from the body due to the impact of her foe's head hitting the floor.

There, I've edited my list...

* KENSHI:
- Special Moves: Same as MK9.
- Fatality 1 (Telekinetic Slice and Dice): First, he levitates the opponent in the air while his katana floats up in the air as well. Next, the sword starts to spin like a wheel. Then the spinning blade goes to the enemy and starts to cut him into gory chunks while up in the air. After that, the dismembered body falls to the ground. Lastly, the sword lands on the victim's dacapitated head while it's impaling it.
- Fatality 2 (Slice You Up): First, he levitates the opponent up in the air. Next, he stops using his power, making his enemy fall down. Then, Kenshi slices the falling victim vertically in half like what Kabal does in MK9.

I want to see everyone who was left alive in MK9 (the 12 characters), plus human Sub-Zero, Liu Kang (NON-ZOMBIE) and Tremor.
As long as those 15 characters are back, I don't care who else NRS puts on the MK10 roster.

I really hope that NRS finally puts Tremor in as a full-fledged roster character, and not some half-assed Challenge Tower character, even if he's an unlockable character like Quan Chi and CSZ were in MK9, or as DLC.

I want to see everyone who was left alive in MK9 (the 12 characters), plus human Sub-Zero, Liu Kang (NON-ZOMBIE) and Tremor.
As long as those 15 characters are back, I don't care who else NRS puts on the MK10 roster.

I really hope that NRS finally puts Tremor in as a full-fledged roster character, and not some half-assed Challenge Tower character, even if he's an unlockable character like Quan Chi and CSZ were in MK9, or as DLC.

He could easily work. Just have Kano work for Quan Chi and Tremor will want vengeance on Kano so he joins the heroes.

Tremor Fatality: Forces a spike from the ground and uppercuts his opponent onto it.

Animalities could be character specific like Liu Kang has the Dragon, Nighwolf has wolf transformation, Smoke can have Enenra form, and Sareena/Ashrah/Quan Chi/Shinnok can have demonic forms in their fatalities

Would love to see Bi Han Sub-Zero, Tremor, and Liu Kang(not zombie) come back. We know Scorpion is coming back for sure lol.

Would love to see Bi Han Sub-Zero, Tremor, and Liu Kang(not zombie) come back. We know Scorpion is coming back for sure lol.

:laugh:
Scorpion will always come back.
He's the NRS logo, and Ed Boon has a raging hard-on for him since he does his voice.

As for Sub-Zero, I would prefer Bi-Han too, but I honestly don't care which brother it is.
I'm just hoping for human Sub-Zero.
At this point in time, as long as we get A Sub-Zero (cyber or human), I'm fine.
I just don't want to see him totally excluded from MK10 because he was killed off.

Last edited:
There is no way they could leave out Sub Zero without fan backlash. Even if they replaced him with Frost fans would be angry like the DmC changes. Besides, Sub Zero is just as iconic as Scorpion and things would be like bread with no butter

There is no way they could leave out Sub Zero without fan backlash. Even if they replaced him with Frost fans would be angry like the DmC changes. Besides, Sub Zero is just as iconic as Scorpion and things would be like bread with no butter

They could very well do that, which is what I hope that they don't do.

NRS (or Midway, back in the day) took Scorpion out of MK3, killed off Liu Kang in MK: Deadly Alliance, killed off Liu Kang AGAIN in MK9, turned Sub-Zero into a robot in MK9 and also killed off Sub-Zero TWICE in MK9.
So long as the games sell, NRS could give less than a flying f*** about what happens to Sub-Zero, especially with Ed Boon being a Scorpion enthusiast and fan.
History, unfortunately, has shown that they don't give a shit about the fan backlash to these iconic characters.

I'd like to see Liu Kang come back as a anti-hero.

And Sub-Zero and Scorpion teaming up to mess up Quan Chi! That's be pretty sick!

I'd like to see Liu Kang come back as a anti-hero.

And Sub-Zero and Scorpion teaming up to mess up Quan Chi! That's be pretty sick!

That's what I thought of too! I for one would like to see Kai try to save Liu from his hatred of Raiden.

And for Shinnok to know Quan Chi stole his real amulet!

I was thinking that with the timeline different, many things can also be different. What most people thinking is that they are gonna do a "remix" of the original timeline, however MK9 can be the start of a completly new timeline, with no deadly alliance or onaga, for example.

They already remixed the timeline in MK9.
MK10 will just continue that remix from the ending of MK9, but the question we all have is "How?"

Will certain dead MK9 characters stay dead, and certain characters be brought back to life?
Will ALL the MK9 dead characters stay dead?
Will ALL the MK9 dead characters come back to life via story mode?
Right now it's pretty much anyone's guess.

NRS (aka Midway) is known for "Mortal Kombat characters don't stay dead," but I wonder if they will continue in that, or if NRS plans to change that up, now that they are part of WB and want to be taken more seriously.
If it is the latter, then the question that I have is "Will these dead characters continue stay dead for all the games from here on forward?"
"If not, how long will they be dead for?"

Reptile
Scorpion (not sure what he'll want revenge against next though)
Zombie Liu Kang (a much more gory, horror like design with the next gen hardware would be awesome)
Kenshi
Rain

As long as they are in I don't mind who else is in or out.

Sub-Zero (make him unlockable and it better be Kuai Liang. Give him a new body to discard his cyber-self. Maybe some icy form like Glacius and unmasked one)
Liu Kang (scar him and give him a hoodie)

Sub-Zero (make him unlockable and it better be Kuai Liang. Give him a new body to discard his cyber-self. Maybe some icy form like Glacius and unmasked one)
Liu Kang (scar him and give him a hoodie)

A naked Kuai Liang with ice covering his private parts. It'd be a nice Mileena 3rd outfit type of thing. ;)

* ERMAC
* Special Moves: Same as MK9.
* Fatality 1 (TK Slam): First, he levitates the opponent and slams him/her to the ground, back first, showing an x-ray vision of his/her back and hips being broken. Next, Ermac levitates the enemy and slams him/her head first, showing the x-ray vision of the neck bones and skull being fractured. Then, for the last time, he levitates the custom and slams him/her to the ground so hard, the body shatters into pieces.
* Fatality 2 (Soulnado): Basically, Ermac shoots out some souls that spin around the loser like a tornado until the victim gets dismembered into pieces.

Last edited:
I'd like to see some completely new characters, like a solid 4 new characters. Of course the classics, and maybe other fan favorites from post mk3. A revamped Drahmin would be cool. And Liu Kang with burn scars would be cool too.
Bring back X-Rays but have them happen more often, happen faster, and for less damage. (Sounds more brutal and exciting)
Ermac is my boy so...
Fatality One: He stands there, leaving his arms to his sides, and starts trembling while a green mist starts to surround his victim. And at once his victim is violently smashed from all sides (On the X-Axes), effectively turned into a human (or humanoid) raisin, spouting blood out of every hole in their head. Then the [Soulekineses?], in an instance, rips and throws their flesh and meat in every direction, leaving their shattered skeleton to fall over, but have an arm sprinkle off the body on to ground, as it has been obliterated so massively.
....Too lazy to type two right now.... lol

* SAREENA:
- Special Moves: It should consist of her Kamas from MKM and her MKA moves too.
- Fatality 1 (Hook Up): First, she jams the hook blade of the Kama in the opponent's groin. Next, Sareena moves the jammed weapon up, slicing the crotch and the abdomen open in the process while removing the weapon off the body. Then with her unarmed hand, she rips the victim's guts out. After that, she kicks the gutless loser's chest, making him fall on his back. Lastly, she holds up the Kama and guts up in the air like a trophy as a victory pose.
- Fatality 2 (Flying Daggers): Basically, she throws about 50 daggers all over the opponent's front (face, chest, abdomen, crotch, and legs) with the last one's hitting the eyes. Then, Sareena does an roundhouse kick, making the loser spin in air and fall on his belly, pushing the pierced blades further into his body.

Bring back a new Sub-Zero. But not one of the brothers.

The new one can be a good guy and discovers what really happened with Bi-Han's rebirth as Noob Saibot and Kuai Liang's death. Including how Scorpion's family and clan died.