Blood spear: Chain vs rope vs creature?

Sniper0092

I like the chain because it looks like it hurts more, which makes it scarier in a way.... The rope looks cool, I love the kunai. But the creature looks pretty scary, and the thought of something biting your gut, then being pulled makes me like that more. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
I think I like the chain more. Both other versions are great, and that little monster that came out from Scorpion's hand, in the movie, was really scary and cool at the time, I think the chain is the best middle ground for me: Not extremely hyperbolic, not "just" a rope.

When I saw Scorpion in his BEST suit('ULTIMATE' suit) using a chained kunai in MSZ while he was brutally kickin my ass, I officially liked the Chain better. Besides it fits him nowadays so can't turn back now even if you wanted the rope back.

The rope fit for the MK1 and 2 scorpion... but for his trilogy suit and onwards; the chain. well, maybe the rope still for MK DA primary costume.

The serpent? no. Sure in the movie it looked cool and all and I guess it might have been the best route to go in order to make scorp appear more of a supernatural freakshow like the others, but for a game, No.

I like the Idea of Scorp(a ninja) having such precision when throwing his chained/roped Kunai(makes him much more of a badass) rather then a serpent with a mind of its own go after it's prey, and still fail...and scorp didnt have the sense to just walk a few steps forward.

I'd go with the chain! The creature should just be for Jackie Estacado (The Darkness). The rope is ok but the chain is better.