Ben Affleck is BATMAN!

This is stupid, there are absolutely no words to describe how angry I am right now.

They're so trying to compete against the Avengers it's not even funny. If you're gonna go for it, for heaven's sakes just make a Justice League movie. It's going to happen, we all know it will... Just go for it.

To be fair, alot people doubted Keaton as Batman cause he was a comedian.

But I really do hate Affleck though, that stupid long bannana head and retared gaze, and his unforgivable bad accent in Pearl Harbor. I smell another Clooney esque Batman......just saying.

I honestly do not get very mad at things like casting in a movie, but, when it comes to Batman, this has me so goddamn enraged. Probably pathetic, but, I don't care, I love Batman to death, I care A LOT about who they cast. I do not think Affleck is a bad actor by any means, but, playing Batman? He MIGHT be able to do okay as Bruce Wayne, but, BATMAN? Please, just let me wake up and read that this is all a huge joke to make me mad for fun.

I think it's awesome, because it's so incredibly funny.

It's like if they made Andy Samberg, Captain America.

He may be funny but Batman isn't. Take a look at his last serious role as a superhero. "Daredevil" a terrible movie and he couldn't pull it off. He might have improved as an actor but I don't trust him at all in the role.

they need to cut her hair the long hair annoys me. this isn't Adam west's Batman damn it. lol

I don't know what to make of this because I'm one of the few people that enjoyed Daredevil and didn't mind him in it.

But Ben Affleck as Batman...? I just don't know.

I seriously don't know how I feel about this. I was hoping that Scott Adkins would get the role after hearing he had suppose been contacted by WB to audition, but im a man that is willing to give people chances. I just hope he can pull it off and do batman justice.

Idk about this either. He's a good actor and I think Dare Devil can just be forgotten about at this point. Remember the same guy that directed Dare Devil redeemed himself with Iron Man. Maybe Afflect could surprise us and make a good batman. To be clear, I'm trying to be optimistic but am very skeptical at the same time. Let's hope the script is good at least. I'm worried about it feeling rushed.

Remember the same guy that directed Dare Devil redeemed himself with Iron Man. Maybe Afflect could surprise us and make a good batman. To be clear, I'm trying to be optimistic but am very skeptical at the same time. Let's hope the script is good at least. I'm worried about it feeling rushed.

The guy who directed DareDevil didnt direct Iron Man. He later went on to direct Ghost Rider, which is anything but redeeming to say the least.

People say Affleck has shaped up to be a better actor as he's aged and I can honestly buy that. I just don't think he's got that dark edge to him that Bale, Keaton, or even Val Kilmer had. Still see him as an obnoxious douchey hollywood type along the lines of Clooney or something. But maybe I'll be wrong.

Not a bad choice I guess. Although, I've gone with a lesser known actor

This is for you haters

oscar_affleck_adjusted-thumb-450xauto-41399.jpg

That Mayor of Quahog on Family Guy...what was his name again? > Christian Bale > Michael Keaton > Val Kilmer > George Clooney > Ben Afleck

Enough said!

Why are people pretending like being Batman requires a certain actor? You can't even see the guy for half of the movie! Hell, he's not even the reason that tons of folks enjoy Batman movies... the villains are.

How to be Batman:
Step 1: Portray a rich playboy.
Step 2: Put on the suit and fight people while mumbling (Bale's performance w/ the suit on was LAUGHABLE and still passed with ease.)

What makes you think Ben Affleck or practically anyone in Hollywood doesn't have this ability?