Character costumedesigns in Mk x

muhammad

BANALITY
The current costumes designs will likely change seeing as half the heroes were killed and ressurected on the other side (villain). I am happy with how scorpion turned out, he has a nice scorpion chest before he had a scorpion mask which i felt was too much. I want to see upgrades of character designs like this. Mad love for these concepts by BossLogic. When u see these designs u automatically recognise it although it is a different take on the character. That's what im hoping for in Mk x, a different take on said characters but u are still able to recognize who the hell it is. However i think the way it should go is less oversexualising of characters and promoting modesty. The characters that died it wouldn't make sense if they came back looking the same. It should be different like this:

1326306049_blackest_night_no_7_cover_by_sinccolor.jpg

Iron-Man-2.jpg

Iron-Man-3.jpg

Iron-Man-4.jpg

Iron-Man-7.jpg

Iron-Man-11.png

Iron-Man-6.jpg

So we have exclusive designs like these, which are different to original but still identifiable to the said characters

Hulked out Thor
spidermanhulk.jpg

Hulked out wolverine
tumblr_lzvum4EF971r4lfkao2_500.jpg

Hulked out deadpool
True+_08a7807783ff7efb0c5d5709c57ba5a4.jpg

Iron Spiderman
Ironspidey.jpg

Here are some fashionable character costume designs i compiled for females.

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/40514463/file.html

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/79976952/file.html

Backup
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/k9/os/J5MiZZQdv5BHBgjw

Last edited:
If this is supposed to show off that Swedish Blonde Hair talent you were jabbering about before...I'm not impressed.

If this is supposed to show off that Swedish Blonde Hair talent you were jabbering about before...I'm not impressed.

The creativity lies in links.

All these designs...rips offs of Ironman.

Like that's gonna stop anyone. It didn't stop Mk making cyborgs similar to iron man. It hasn't stopped them before so why should it now?

Ironman doesn't have Swedish blonde hair.

Doesn't matter its a robot.

Like that's gonna stop anyone. It didn't stop Mk making cyborgs similar to iron man. It hasn't stopped them before so why should it now?

Yes however the MK cybrogs were based more around Predator, you see these designs are EXACTLY like Iron Man. No originality whatsoever with these.

So the Swedish Blonde definition of creativity and originality is ripping off ideas from other franchises?

Seems legit.

I think the female costumes are pretty good where they are at but at least it should be something with a little more armor and design. Like a leotard or minidress covered in a bustier-like armor with matching boots and accessories.

So the Swedish Blonde definition of creativity and originality is ripping off ideas from other franchises?

Seems legit.

You really know nothing about Sweden and their culture. Swedes like to copy others and make it better. They do this with tv shows, how they dress. A Swedish guy told me this.

Yes however the MK cybrogs were based more around Predator, you see these designs are EXACTLY like Iron Man. No originality whatsoever with these.

True but animations of cyborgs were more like iron mans than predator. The thing cyborgs and iron man have in common is there's a human body inside whereas predator is a different creature altogether.

The last thing I wanna do is download a virus.

Your Swedish Blonde Hair did not see that coming, eh?

Anti-virus???

I think the female costumes are pretty good where they are at but at least it should be something with a little more armor and design. Like a leotard or minidress covered in a bustier-like armor with matching boots and accessories.

I think flats would be better than heels. So I added flats and heels.

Last edited:
True but animations of cyborgs were more like iron mans than predator. The thing cyborgs and iron man have in common is there's a human body inside whereas predator is a different creature altogether.

Design wise not like Ironman. That all im trying to say is that the cyborgs in MK are more of that of Predator than Ironman. Im not opposed to the Cyborg ninjas having some new designs just these are too Ironmanish. The color scheme, powers, etc. Maybe something else like this but with a more unique design. I absolutely despised Sektor's primary costume in MK9.

You really know nothing about Sweden and their culture. Swedes like to copy others and make it better. They do this with tv shows, how they dress. A Swedish guy told me this.

Anti-virus???

I think flats would be better than heels. So I added flats and heels.

Yeah. Thick, flat boots would be best for battle situations.

For men, I'd love a third costume like Mileena's third outfit. I mean like a stripper version of Johnny Cage for example wearing nothing but Brazilian trunks. ;)

Design wise not like Ironman. That all im trying to say is that the cyborgs in MK are more of that of Predator than Ironman. Im not opposed to the Cyborg ninjas having some new designs just these are too Ironmanish. The color scheme, powers, etc. Maybe something else like this but with a more unique design. I absolutely despised Sektor's primary costume in MK9.

Lol here's a predator looking like iron man
predator_tron_1920x1080_57820.jpg

Yeah. Thick, flat boots would be best for battle situations.

For men, I'd love a third costume like Mileena's third outfit. I mean like a stripper version of Johnny Cage for example wearing nothing but Brazilian trunks. ;)

I don't know if u are pisstaking but female gladiators wore sandals or flats as we call them. I have posted flats and heels on links.

Last edited:
Barely. Actually not a resemblance whatsoever.

This is more of a Predator tron.

Design wise more like tron but the costume is more like iron mans suit in terms of what its made out of seeing as trons costume isn't made out of titanium.

Last edited:
Design wise more like tron but the costume is more like iron mans suit in terms of what its made out of seeing as trons costume isn't made out of titanium.

Costume like Iron Man? lol no nothing like it. I don't think you are knowledgeable on Predator at all or know a thing about Predator.