Character costumedesigns in Mk x

Lol here's a predator looking like iron man
predator_tron_1920x1080_57820.jpg

I don't know if u are pisstaking but female gladiators wore sandals or flats as we call them. I have posted flats and heels on links.

Well, maybe the flats are fine but sandals may not make be good. I mean if I were a girl, I'd wear boots like combat boots or sneakers for battle. Never would I wear sandals unless I'm like Sheeva.

Design wise more like tron but the costume is more like iron mans suit in terms of what its made out of seeing as trons costume isn't made out of titanium.

On a serious note, why do you like Mortal Kombat? Better question, do you even like Mortal Kombat? It's like you wanna change it to something else that's not even Mortal Kombat. I would understand if there's a few changes here and there, but oh my gah, you just wanna everything to change. I don't understand people like you. You buy the game, play it, say you like it, and then come to forums and say you want all these changes. And most of the changes is what makes Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat.. These robot changes, hair colour, and weird music I wouldn't even dance to. Come on, man. This isn't Burger King by having it your way. If you want a completely different game, just make your own.

On a serious note, why do you like Mortal Kombat? Better question, do you even like Mortal Kombat? It's like you wanna change it to something else that's not even Mortal Kombat. I would understand if there's a few changes here and there, but oh my gah, you just wanna everything to change. I don't understand people like you. You buy the game, play it, say you like it, and then come to forums and say you want all these changes. And most of the changes is what makes Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat.. These robot changes, hair colour, and weird music I wouldn't even dance to. Come on, man. This isn't Burger King by having it your way. If you want a completely different game, just make your own.

I don't play Mk, got bored and bought sf, got bored and played cod. Got bored and play dcuo. Injustice is s h i t too got a feel of the demo. I used to go to gym everyday and work on my abs at least 4 hours cardio. I don't even go to gym much anymore becauseim playin dcuo. Anyways I rather buy fragrances so i can smell nice when i go to bars and clubs than buy igau igau or the next 'creative' Mk.

Last edited:
I don't play Mk, got bored and bought sf, got bored and played cod. Got bored and play dcuo. Injustice is s h i t too got a feel of the demo. I used to go to gym everyday and work on my abs at least 4 hours cardio. I don't even go to gym much anymore becauseim playin dcuo. Anyways I rather buy fragrances so i can smell nice when i go to bars and clubs than buy igau igau or the next 'creative' Mk.

And this is why no one takes you seriously. You "theory play". Some of you people will never understand fighting games like MK and SF and why story and gameplay are more of a factor than silly looking designs.

And with Injustice it one of the most balanced games and a really good fighter. We dont play fighters to look at just some silly designs. The major thing is fighting why we play.

A guy on TRMK contributed to why the character Tremor should be in the next MK and movesets he would have and why he would be unique in the next MK. Now that is an actual good idea for the MK games.

Some people are just ignorant. Trying to change MK into some Hollywood bs. Horrible idea. Now there are people who suggest actual good ideas like Tremor being added in the next MK and what moves he would have. Ideas like that are actually good and contribute to MK.

Some people are just ignorant. Trying to change MK into some Hollywood bs. Horrible idea. Now there are people who suggest actual good ideas like Tremor being added in the next MK and what moves he would have. Ideas like that are actually good and contribute to MK.

you got a link to the tremor thing? id like to read it actually if you dont mind

Yes. In the making of MK Boon was inspired by the Terminator movies when thinking up of Kano's design I believe. You can definitely see the influence.

yea i always kind of figured that even at a young age.

id still love to see like a knights templar type charachter and maybe a revision of nitara and drahmin

yea i always kind of figured that even at a young age.

id still love to see like a knights templar type charachter and maybe a revision of nitara and drahmin

Yeah it just like with the cyborgs being based off of Predator.

I liked those two characters. Tho Nitara I think would look better without the wings. A lot of interesting MK characters. Though I think best females in the 3D MK era were Ashrah and Li Mei.

Yeah it just like with the cyborgs being based off of Predator.

I liked those two characters. Tho Nitara I think would look better without the wings. A lot of interesting MK characters. Though I think best females in the 3D MK era were Ashrah and Li Mei.

i hated ashra and li mei honestly. believe it or not i even didnt like kavik

i hated ashra and li mei honestly. believe it or not i even didnt like kavik

That fine. I hated Drahmin lol. Li Mei and Ashrah were really interesting. Havik Is awesome with crushing limb specials. Bo Rai Cho too with his puking. That is funny as hell lol.

What I find funny is some people will say all 3D MK Era characters are crap and rip offs than ignore the fact Smoke were rip offs of Scorpion and Sektor and say nothing. Nostalgia tards are so annoying and biased.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/19798-Tremor/page7

Edgar has some really good ideas for Tremor. I use to hate Tremor saying "why should he be in the main MK games when he came from that horrible MK Special Forces game?" My view on Tremor changed. I would love to him in the next MK. Would be really unique.

Edgar, Aldo, BBBLP and I are some of the few people here on TRMK, who have really been rallying behind Tremor getting into MK10, but unfortunately people shit on his ideas or no one visits the thread, and it dies down.
In the meantime, a shit thread like this exists, which was created by someone who doesn't even care for the MK series, and yet it hasn't died down yet. :|
(I know, I just replied and added another number to the thread)

Just adding my 2 cents, though.

Edgar, Aldo, BBBLP and I are some of the few people here on TRMK, who have really been rallying behind Tremor getting into MK10, but unfortunately people shit on his ideas or no one visits the thread, and it dies down.
In the meantime, a shit thread like this exists, which was created by someone who doesn't even care for the MK series, and yet it hasn't died down yet. :|
(I know, I just replied and added another number to the thread)

Just adding my 2 cents, though.

Well not all will oppose to the idea of him being in. He seemed to be the highly requested DLC character next to Rain. He would have earth type moves from my understanding of Tremor....Gonna check more of the Tremor threads. Good stuff.

Yeah shame crappy threads like this get more attention than actual deserving ones. Gotta blame myself to here for replying to these stupid threads. Just the ignorance and stupidity. It annoying.

But we need to bring more MK activity.

There is no dlc for 'moves'. There is dlc for costume designs. So more emphasis on costume designs. Also nrs would look at costume designs rather than moves. They can look at costume designs and say 'yeah we like that' 'no we don't like that'. That's why i have compiled modest and stylish designs for females from fashion week around the world. designs by Giorgio Armani and Versace etc. And also female shoes flats and heels. These are better than nrs's because they don't have a budget whereas nrs does.

You are all talking to a very annoying troll. Same threads on MKO and same annoying ignorance... You're getting played guys.

There is no dlc for 'moves'. There is dlc for costume designs. So more emphasis on costume designs. Also nrs would look at costume designs rather than moves. They can look at costume designs and say 'yeah we like that' 'no we don't like that'. That's why i have compiled modest and stylish designs for females from fashion week around the world. designs by Giorgio Armani and Versace etc. And also female shoes flats and heels. These are better than nrs's because they don't have a budget whereas nrs does.

NRS main focus is on game design with balance and all that. It better for them to focus on what really matters.

Also the thing about those designs it does not fit in the atmosphere in MK. People who are familiar with chinese culture would be more fitted for designing the stuff in MK. However with that said the designs are still fine as is.

Though all of this opinioned yours and mine.