Zatanna Trailer

Totally fan girling right now!!!

FINALLY A DLC CHARACTER THATS WORTH IT!!

So from that I'm assuming her trait is going into her wand stance. Which seems to slow her movement speed and is pure projectile and defence.

Loving that fireball at 1:25 something like that will make approaches against spam whores easy. Wonder if you use that, teleport behind it'll become unblockable as it'll be behind them?

1:30 Mind control? Loving it

2:06 is that her super start up? or another special move cancelled into her super? Its the start up it seems like it'll be a counter so if you don't attack it'll be useless

Overall.....I want her. I want her now

(her face isn't as manly as I expected, so thumbs up)

Wow that super move was very anticlimactic, might actually be lamer than Scorpion's. Either way the character looks cool that fireball seems very interesting if it really is a setup for an unblockable situation. She definitely looks like she'll be a powerful character easily able to get through keep away.

Totally fan girling right now!!!

FINALLY A DLC CHARACTER THATS WORTH IT!!

So from that I'm assuming her trait is going into her wand stance. Which seems to slow her movement speed and is pure projectile and defence.

Loving that fireball at 1:25 something like that will make approaches against spam whores easy. Wonder if you use that, teleport behind it'll become unblockable as it'll be behind them?

1:30 Mind control? Loving it

2:06 is that her super start up? or another special move cancelled into her super? Its the start up it seems like it'll be a counter so if you don't attack it'll be useless

Overall.....I want her. I want her now

(her face isn't as manly as I expected, so thumbs up)

The DLC characters so far we have been getting are mostly fan requested from MMH and now Zatanna. I do hope we get 2 more DLC characters.

Her trait is definitely with the wand stance. The only concern I have right now is probably she will have terrible walk speed.

With the fireball and teleport this seems much like a Dhalsim ultra set up lol pretty kool though.

It seems it might be one of her special moves canceled into her super but not really so sure on this however.

But yeah overall she is looking really good and will be buying her. She comes out on the 13th of this month so not far away now. Her face is looking good so no man face. Kind of surprised no Raven 2.0.

I wonder if that move is like Sinestros grab when you have to block low. Or like Ravens where you just block in general

I hate how they are releasing the characters we all wanted in the first place after the Season Pass. If Black Canary is next then im done buying DLC from Netherealms and Iwill just wait for the Komplete Edition to be released. Her character model looks unfinished, looks like we are going to have to wait to get her.

Looks like the second set of characters that were leaked was not real. YAY!!!! NO SUB-ZERO!!!!! YAY!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the second set of characters that were leaked was not real. YAY!!!! NO SUB-ZERO!!!!! YAY!!!!

well sz could just mean sorceress zatana

I hate how they are releasing the characters we all wanted in the first place after the Season Pass. If Black Canary is next then im done buying DLC from Netherealms and Iwill just wait for the Komplete Edition to be released. Her character model looks unfinished, looks like we are going to have to wait to get her.

hey be glad we are getting more because mk9 had what 4 and thats that

i like her specials alot

that last move at the end before super was pretty trippy

glad shes out next tuesday :)

Now the only question remains....Will there be more DLC characters or is Zatanna the last one?

Ed Boon and Hector Sanchez both confirmed more characters were coming after Martian Manhunter.

Let's be real, they aren't going to leave the screen unbalanced. Red Hood will be No. 7 and the last one is a total wild card... (fingers crossed for Swamp Thing)

Now the only question remains....Will there be more DLC characters or is Zatanna the last one?

.............. 2 left to be released if you look at the roster screen after zatana is out

dr fate hint?

BRExh9yCQAIutq7.png:large

Ed Boon and Hector Sanchez both confirmed more characters were coming after Martian Manhunter.

Let's be real, they aren't going to leave the screen unbalanced. Red Hood will be No. 7 and the last one is a total wild card... (fingers crossed for Swamp Thing)

Hopefully you are right that Red Hood will be coming. However Static did come 2nd on poll according to Ed Boon. Last 2 DLC that would be great would be Red Hood and Static.

i think the final 2 dlcs should just be women honestly

we have 8 total on a 32 charachter roster if you include zatana

well who knows it can be anyone but we will probably see the next character next month. After these 2 DLC characers are revealed no more DLC characters finally.