Zatanna Trailer

well who knows it can be anyone but we will probably see the next character next month. After these 2 DLC characers are revealed no more DLC characters finally.

if it is static that would be one huge suprise

im just amazed theres only one black hero n the roster ( cyborg)

Well damn NRS you proved me wrong :congrats:

The character looks pretty damn nice will have to try :)
Unblockable set-ups? Don't mind if I do :love:

She looks like a rushdown character. Well, it looks like I'm dropping Catwoman. Hit the road kitty, you've been replaced!

I'm hype as f%#k right now!

Nice gameplay. She's definitely got some nice set-ups to bypass the keepaways. Looks like she's here to perform some victory tricks on us. Like she's a mix of Quan Chi, Kung Lao, and Raiden in one character.

Also, I hope to see some unique clashes from her with the following characters:
Batman
Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
Batgirl
Ares
AND most of all......Raven

Zatanna is amazing, but not a better choice than Powergirl.

Get that shit straight, son.

i dont get the demand for power girl i really dont

all she is is a clone of superman from another reality

its almost like asking for superboy damn well knowing he has no heat vision

i also dont get the demand for red hood either. i mean if you really think about this it was the fans who had jason todd killed off in the first place in the original death in the family story fast forward a x amount of years later they dick ride him like hes this big deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Superturd is a turd. I hate Superman. Always have.

Power is 10x better, and not because of her boobs.

Karen Starr kicks Clark Kent in the ass.

No offense to Superman fans, lol.

i dont get the demand for power girl i really dont

big-boobs-animated.gif

Zatanna is amazing, but not a better choice than Powergirl.

Nah.
I'd take Zatanna ANY day over Powergirl.

Plus, it's nice to see another character that's from the Justice League.
I personally would have preferred to see Black Canary, to have someone else from Green Arrow's world, but Zatanna looks awesome.

No more Batman and Superman characters.

Theres enough.

superman only has like 2 wich is lobo and zod thats it

3 if you include superman himself

batman has like 7 or 8 tops

youd think superman would get more love since he was the reason why we have other such heros in the first place plus 75 years of being around.

i mean really think about this. if superman wasnt created do you really think we would even have a batman let alone a dc comics or even marvel comics?

see if i wanted tits id go call my ex gf and get more than just tits for free

Last edited by a moderator:
superman only has like 2 wich is lobo and zod thats it

3 if you include superman himself

batman has like 7 or 8 tops

youd think superman would get more love since he was the reason why we have other such heros in the first place plus 75 years of being around.

i mean really think about this. if superman wasnt created do you really think we would even have a batman let alone a dc comics or even marvel comics?

Lex and Doomsday?

Don't make Basecase come in and tittyslap you

I dislike most of DC, so if PG made it in, it'd be awesome because all my favorites a.k.a the only characters I like would be in the game.

Power Girl

Zatanna

Harley Quinn

Aquaman

Nightwing

Bane

Solomon Grundy

42979477kg0.jpg

Edit:

Tazzmission, dude use the multi-quote feature sometime, lol seriously.

Lex and Doomsday?

Don't make Basecase come in an tittyslap you

so thats 5 and? lets be honest the only reason why batman has more than anyone else is because of the success of nolans trilogy

i mean do you really believe someone like bane wouldve made it in if he wasnt in the 3rd film? what about batgirl? nobody and i mean nobody wanted her and the only reason why shes in is simply because wb and dc want to cash in on the bat craze

im not a big superman buff myself but i loved mos and i admit the only reason why zod was dlc is because duh promotion for mos just like the skin for superman.

lobo made it in simply because thats what fans wanted same can be said for martian manhunter and zatana wich is nice

so thats 5 and? lets be honest the only reason why batman has more than anyone else is because of the success of nolans trilogy

i mean do you really believe someone like bane wouldve made it in if he wasnt in the 3rd film? what about batgirl? nobody and i mean nobody wanted her and the only reason why shes in is simply because wb and dc want to cash in on the bat craze

im not a big superman buff myself but i loved mos and i admit the only reason why zod was dlc is because duh promotion for mos just like the skin for superman.

lobo made it in simply because thats what fans wanted same can be said for martian manhunter and zatana wich is nice

5 is more than enough

Lobo isn't a Superman character.It like calling Deathstroke a Batman character. So there only 4. Superman, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, and Zod.