Zatanna Trailer

I just got her and she's the best DLC character by far. Now that does not mean that she's perfect. Here are the things that I did not like about her.....

1. The hat stance is cool but it feels a little too restrictive. She should at least be able to jump since she can't block.

2. Since she can't block in her hat stance she is very easy to hit and I think that it's weird how if they hit you, you revert back to her normal stance. Yes she can absorb projectiles but still

3. What the hell is up with her nose?! Her nose looks like it belongs on a witch!

Hm... Zatanna looks pretty nifty. I may have to start playing Injustice again and check her out.

btw... in case anyone in here doesn't go into the off-topic forums and doesn't know... click the link in my sig for the TRMK fantasy football league.

1. The hat stance is cool but it feels a little too restrictive. She should at least be able to jump since she can't block.

2. Since she can't block in her hat stance she is very easy to hit and I think that it's weird how if they hit you, you revert back to her normal stance. Yes she can absorb projectiles but still

3. What the hell is up with her nose?! Her nose looks like it belongs on a witch!

1. If she was able to she would be a lot more more powerful than she already is but this balances her out.

2. Not if you absorb projectiles. If they try to get on you use db3. It keeps them off as it also an anti air.

3. LOL that funny,