X-Men: Days of Future Past Official Viral Video

So Days of future past is supposed to be an inbetween movie even though
Spoiler:
Jean shows up in the new Wolverine movie?

How and why?

im putting this in here to avoid making another thread

‘X-Force’ Movie Writer Talks Story, Characters & Rating; Is ‘Huge Deadpool Fan’

Jeff Wadlow: What ‘X-Force’ is – the way I talk about ‘X-Force’ is… ‘X-Men’ is about mutants, and not all the mutants get into the mansion. So I’m curious to tell a story about the mutants who don’t make it into the mansion.

I definitely can’t tell you the lineup – we want that to be a big surprise.

Look, I’m a huge Deadpool fan, who doesn’t love Wolverine – but obviously Cable is an iconic character we haven’t seen onscreen yet. I love Psylocke, Domino is an amazing character – it’s a long list of characters that have appeared in ‘X-Force’ – Colossus is in the current lineup… There’s a lot of really exciting characters that you can use in ‘X-Force’ that have been in other movies, that haven’t shown up, or maybe there’s ways to re-imagine them, even though they might’ve shown up in other films.

http://screenrant.com/x-force-movie-interview-jeff-wadlow-characters-story-deadpool/

That's what Commander said :|

What I said was that Days Of Future Past seems to be a sequel to First Class and a prequel to X3.
Probably a movie that takes place inbetween those 2 films.
That's just MY guess, though.
I'm not 100% sure on that.

I never said anything about Wolverine.

sentinel from set

1094958_10151813446404804_1073515370_n.jpg

No Scarlet Witch in ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’
This is the first time Bryan Singer has address the inclusion (or lack thereof) of Quicksilver’s powerful sister Scarlet Witch. Whether she exists in the X-Men film universe, has passed away or if this fact is just another deviation from the books, we don’t quite know. We do know that part to the reason the Quicksilver character was written into the script was for a very specific action sequence, one that Singer is shooting at 3600 fps, the director revealed over Twitter.

http://screenrant.com/x-men-days-of-future-past-scarlet-witch/