Patch Broken.....Again

batboshark9

The new 1.06 patch that adds Martian Manhunter Compatibilty and the Green Lantern skin won't install. This is the SECOND time this has happened to me, the first was with the Zod update. I play on PS3 and it tells me if I want to install the new patch and I click ok and then it says "please wait" then my PS3 re-starts. I called SONY again and they told me that my system was fine and that the problem was with the patch.

As I said, this is the second time this happens. I read on the Injustice Facebook page that when they install the update and MM their XBOX freeze or re-starts. The devs need to stop releasing bad patches. Is anyone else having this problem?

This is what works so you won't have to worry anymore....

When promoted to first install update do not do it. Instead go on the Injustice game menu then sign in and install the update that way. It works.

The new 1.06 patch that adds Martian Manhunter Compatibilty and the Green Lantern skin won't install. This is the SECOND time this has happened to me, the first was with the Zod update. I play on PS3 and it tells me if I want to install the new patch and I click ok and then it says "please wait" then my PS3 re-starts. I called SONY again and they told me that my system was fine and that the problem was with the patch.

As I said, this is the second time this happens. I read on the Injustice Facebook page that when they install the update and MM their XBOX freeze or re-starts. The devs need to stop releasing bad patches. Is anyone else having this problem?

I had no problems installing but i don't understand why the update was over 800MB for just one character ,one skin and balances?

um i didnt get a update

That's probably because of the XBOX Live not working. Remember that you have to be connected to XBOX Live/PSN to download a patch. That's why when you don't install the patch and continue laying the game without the new patch installed it sings you out of XBOX Live/PSN

That's probably because of the XBOX Live not working. Remember that you have to be connected to XBOX Live/PSN to download a patch. That's why when you don't install the patch and continue laying the game without the new patch installed it sings you out of XBOX Live/PSN

it worked fine yesterday when i downloaded him until i turned of my xbox to eat and went back to it it froze

it worked fine yesterday when i downloaded him until i turned of my xbox to eat and went back to it it froze
Yeah most XBOX users that downloaded him are having problems. Most say their system freezes at the start screen. Just look at the post Injustice made on Facebook about him now being in the store most users are having freezing problems

Yeah most XBOX users that downloaded him are having problems. Most say their system freezes at the start screen. Just look at the post Injustice made on Facebook about him now being in the store most users are having freezing problems

this is just terrible because the same thing happened when the last skin pack came out i think a week ago

No trouble on my end

crip-walk-o.gif

sanchez stated no patch update during the stream monday

got it working now thank god

Last edited:
ok this is insane. i just had it working than turned off my system and turned it back on and now its freezing................

starting to piss me off