Did you know gaming- Mortal Kombat.

I would love for them to come back too.
Maybe MK10 will be the return of Friendships. :)

I can see that happening lol, if they brought back Babalities, then they gotta bring back the rest.

As for the video, these are facts I mostly knew but there were little tid bits that I didn't know about, so thanks Aldo!

I'm very curious in how animalities will be done O_O

I can see that happening lol, if they brought back Babalities, then they gotta bring back the rest.

As for the video, these are facts I mostly knew but there were little tid bits that I didn't know about, so thanks Aldo!

No problem, bro. I didn't know about the chaos realm thing, the kick boxer, and Shao Kahn's height lol

Personally, I could do without Animalities, they often did not make sense in relation to the character. I absolutely detest Babalities and Friendships. They are completely out of place, and jarring. What they should do is remake Brutalities. I am sure that they could be done in a more polished way given NRS vast quality improvement. Something along the lines of an X-Ray, or the slow-motion defeat of Shao Kahn.

Hara-kiri's were hilarious, back in the day.

In no way do I ever want to see them come back, and I know that finishers are supposed to be a reward for the winner, but it would be funny as hell to see all these online people with salty vaginas constantly killing themselves. :laugh: