Director confirms a "BIG" fan-favourite DLC coming; no more Season Passes:

Re: Director confirms a "BIG" fan-favourite DLC coming; no more Season Passes:

I don't give a sht if they are male or female to be honest. I just want a good character. I hate people who pick characters based strictly on gender. Like how some players only play female characters.

37197579.jpg

Spoiler:
nah lol, I always want more females (I don't know why man don't ask I can't explain it logically). But then most of the time I don't even main a female LOL.

MK9: Ermac/Noob Saibot are my tournament mains.
SSBM: Fox/Marth/Falcon
Injustice: Bane

in Blazblue/Streetfighter I main a chick character though.

at the end of the day I'm the douche bag that wants more female characters, but then ends up maining a character that I enjoy regardless of gender so what I asked for didn't matter anyways.

If it doesn't have Tits, I dun wan it!

If there is a female villain then it has to be Poison Ivy. She could be a very unique character to add to the roster. Plus she could have some very creative dialogue with Harley and Catwoman and even Grundy. The free skin could be a Robin skin for NW so they could have dialogue as well seeing as Robin has a thing for Ivy.

I would love to see a tag mode added in. Have the option to replace the stance switch button with a tag button option. There's a tag style battle mode so why not? It was my favorite in MK9.

If there is a female villain then it has to be Poison Ivy. She could be a very unique character to add to the roster. Plus she could have some very creative dialogue with Harley and Catwoman and even Grundy. The free skin could be a Robin skin for NW so they could have dialogue as well seeing as Robin has a thing for Ivy.

I would love to see a tag mode added in. Have the option to replace the stance switch button with a tag button option. There's a tag style battle mode so why not? It was my favorite in MK9.

Those Tag-Team fights in S.T.A.R Labs seemed like the devs were teasing us more than anything else. They knew some fans wanted the Tag-Team mode and they put some fights like that.

boon stated no more batman charachters and guests so im trying to think of another villain that is female so on my end only one i can think of is huntress or bleez

boon stated no more batman charachters and guests so im trying to think of another villain that is female so on my end only one i can think of is huntress or bleez

Boon also aid Injustice was a DC-only game.

Very true, even though some people already realized that what he said is most likely bullshit.

I mean it's only suspicion, and I also agree that I don't care which character it is as long as it's a good one but I do admit I like playing more with female characters

I mean it's only suspicion, and I also agree that I don't care which character it is as long as it's a good one but I do admit I like playing more with female characters

nothing wrong with that. youd be suprised at how many people played as fem shep when it came to the mass effect trilogy

nothing wrong with that. youd be suprised at how many people played as fem shep when it came to the mass effect trilogy

Well, according to the stats pulled from ME3: it was between 16-18%. However, that 16-18% was extremely vocal in expressing their love. I was a part of that percent :)

I was just thinking this game needs a comic relief. Flash isn't very funny in this game and Joker is just twisted. Toyman could be the perfect gimmick character. He would be completely unique and his moveset could be so much fun to mess with. I know I'm on an island all alone about this one , but I think he would be fun to have.

Well Ollie serves as some sort of comic relief with his lines, especially during Story Mode and with his clashes against certain characters in the game. Also, this Flash is not Wally West, who usually is the most silliest of the Flash families.

I don't prefer a gender in fighting games.

Just who looks the coolest and has the fun gameplay.

Stryker, Zangief, Kanji, Mileena, Cody, etc.

Power Girl though.

Give me her.