Goro let down

Octavious

BANALITY
I think the goro in the netherrealem was a let down because you couldent see any of him, He was to far, Curse you midway!

My stupid local store won't even sell Gamecube Deception let alone the PS2 version. How stupid.

The 7th Number said:
where do you live? a nice cozy cave in montana?

The woman are great the services here are top notch, man this cave rules dude! Maybe I can invite you over!

Seriously, I live in Canada FYI.

I could get MKD for Gamecube if I wanted to but I got no money on me.

Kobra: Where do you live in Canada? Thats weird that you can't get MKD since I'm from Canada. Which store did you go to?

Ugh, I HAD A GAMECUBE! IT BLOWS! and by the way and death i wasnt trying to be funny, God i dont understand why SF hasent been banned yet, hes an ass!

I'm saving up for a gamecube. Not for MKD though.. for animal crossing and harvest moon... SHUT UP, those are cool games...

Animal Crossing is good but I'm not into Harvest Moon. I would of thought people would just get Gamecube now for Resident Evil 4 and the new Zelda game.

Robot Commander said:
I could get MKD for Gamecube if I wanted to but I got no money on me.

Kobra: Where do you live in Canada? Thats weird that you can't get MKD since I'm from Canada. Which store did you go to?

I went to High Score for rental and the only version they had there was the X-Box one. I asked them why isn't there a gamecube version, and they said "Whats the point? It's the same thing." I said "Wow guys, way to turn off customers."

So until I get some more money I can buy the Gamecube Verison at EBGames, take back the X-Box verison and get KOTOR II.

I bought my gamecube for 50 bucks from my borther, e only had it for like a week and its platinum! its not that i dont have gamecube i do, but their isnt a wide selection of games for it, metal gear the twin snakes was all right, and the gameboy player was a nice add on to it too, the gamecube is alright, but not really good enough to keep, i might sell it when im done with deception though.

Kobra said:
My stupid local store won't even sell Gamecube Deception let alone the PS2 version. How stupid.

Sounds to me like the owner doesn't want little kids getting their hands on it. (Sounds suspiciously like Wal-Mart.) :evil:

Octavious said:
I bought my gamecube for 50 bucks from my borther, e only had it for like a week and its platinum! its not that i dont have gamecube i do, but their isnt a wide selection of games for it, metal gear the twin snakes was all right, and the gameboy player was a nice add on to it too, the gamecube is alright, but not really good enough to keep, i might sell it when im done with deception though.

You won't be saying that when the new Zelda comes out. Also don't expect that much money for your Gamecube.