Live Action Movies That You Want To See

YungQ94

Pretty damn basic of a title.

Grimmjow mention a Flash movie and I totally agree. I wasn't confident in the Man of Steel movie but the special effects blew me away.

A Wonder Woman film would be nice.
Then for the Justice League Movie I hope they introduce Martian Manhunter.

Any other movies you guys want to see live action?
Make no mistake this is from any comic, show, game so don't hold back

MORTAL KOMBAT, Lollipop Chainsaw, a GOOD Bloodrayne, and God of War. I want blood and gore for those movies I mentioned similar to Hostel, Ticked off Trannies: With Knives, Deadgirl, and 2001 Maniacs.

Well like I said in the other thread would love to see a Flash movie. Would be great to see this happen and he one of DC's most popular characters so it could work same with Justice League.

Though other movies I would like to see as live action? A Street Fighter live action movie and I mean a really good one same with Hitman though the one already made was ok.

Samurai Jack live action movie would be great as well based off one of the best cartoons.

FF7 Live Action film should be made and also a Legend of Zelda live action film I mean c'mon look at this. I know it fake but still would had been awesome.

Also other great ones would include live action movies based off of Dragonaball Z(a good one not that DB Evolution crap), InFamous, Gears of War, Halo, Dead or Alive, Sonic, Jet Set Radio, Crash Bandicoot, Spawn, God of War, Legacy of Kain(Needs to be done best vampire game series to date), Grand Theft Auto, Bioshock, Bleach, and Metal Gear Solid.

Half Life
Transformers (with none of that Michael Bay crap)
Metal Gear
Dishonored
Mass Effect
Assassin's Creed
Prototype

Half Life
Transformers (with none of that Michael Bay crap)
Metal Gear
Dishonored
Mass Effect
Assassin's Creed
Prototype

assasins creed has a movie coming with Michael Fassbender as both writter and lead for desmond

mass effect was confirmed also but i believe its stuck in creative limbo like the halo film

as for me id like a new swampthing movie

Last edited: