Injustice: Gods Among Us Prequel Comic

So has anyone have been reading on the latest chapter in the comics (#27 has just been released)?? Don't forget to put spoilers when commenting on certain parts of the comic, so for those who haven't read the comics don't have to feel ruined from the storyline.

I've only read 26 chapters so far...and I like in the 26th one that
Spoiler:
while Superman and Flash are playing chess as they talk about on what they are going to do about ensuring peace and saving lives, Jonathan and Martha Kent talked to Lex about their adoptive son's latest issues. I like at the end that Jonathan saw that Lex made them super endurance pills, he realizes that it can go to either mortal hand, either good or bad before telling him that someday the world needs to be saved from his son's hands and made sure Lex promised that he will try to save Clark before going beyond redemption.

Plus, I like in the 24th chapter when
Spoiler:
Superman brutally beaten the hell out of Kalibak after berating him for always hiding behind daddy's back, before he went flying and disintegrating the Parademons with superheated flight from going down very fast from the atmosphere, and both Ollie and Dinah kissing during their supposed final moment.

Chapter 27 was really good and a nice reveal which most of us already knew.
Spoiler:
The 2nd Hawkgirl is Martian Manhunter, Damian takes the super pill and he also almost kills Alfred then steals the Nightwing costume

It has me really intrigued to what's going to happen in Chapter 28. Good thing I read the comics for free off Youtube. Here's the link for Chapter 27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iErpeHojXU0

Spoiler:
Dude fvck Damian Wayne. He had good points about Bruce but still fvck him for almost killing Alfred :mad: Also Martian Manhunter was Hawkgirl, Batman has sick mindgames son

Just finished reading chapter 27 as well. It was interesting, but.....

Spoiler:
it also makes me hate Damian even more now. He nearly killed Alfred twice like in a minute....and now stole Dick's suit (which it will be tweaked and definitely tarnish Dick's legacy once 5 years have gone by).

=( RIP Dick Grayson......2013 is not his year.

Just read chapter 28 earlier, and

Spoiler:
even though not surprising about the whole exposing situation since it was mentioned during Green Arrow's chapter in the game, but damn!! That's a dick move right there Clark. Exposing Batman's identity via facebook, twitter after Bruce shut down the Watchtower's power and reactor, plus just because he sent J'onn as Hawkgirl to infiltrate their ranks beforehand for the past few weeks.

LOL
Spoiler:
Even Superman has time to tweet. I think the writers chose for Superman to expose Batman's identity that way just as a joke. Has the attack on Wayne Manor happened yet? I have not read Chapter 28 and would love to know the exact details of the attack :)

P.S: Keep this thread going for those of us (like me) who can't buy the comic weekly

There actually a site that posts the weekly injustice comic free. Free scans of it. Plus other comics as well.

I just want to know

Spoiler:
When will the comic go to the regular Earth so they can explain how that big fight started between the heroes and villains and how did Luthor get bad guys like Ares, Doomsday and Catwoman to fight with him

I think that they will explain it in the last two chapters when Batman and his Insurgency are on the verge of losing the war against Superman and his One Earth Regime, when he is searching for the alternate versions of Diana, Arthur, Hal and Ollie he can bring over to his dimension for the Kryptonite Gun.

Here it is. Chapters 28 and 29 on Youtube in courtesy of user FaithUltimate.

My opinion on Chapter 29:

Spoiler:
Now we all know who was Superman's actual first victim on the hero side. Damn you Kal-El!!!!

Here it is. Chapters 28 and 29 on Youtube in courtesy of user FaithUltimate.

My opinion on Chapter 29:

Spoiler:
Now we all know who was Superman's actual first victim on the hero side. Damn you Kal-El!!!!

Spoiler:
Then how is he in the Wachtower background and why does his character ending say he was the old man Aquaman talked to in Chapter 3 of the game's Story Mode? This comic is confusing me, did the writers not look at the game's story and just decided to make their own story? Because we know that in the game the characters from the alternate Earths wear their alts as their normal costumes (if that makes any sense)

Spoiler:
Then how is he in the Wachtower background and why does his character ending say he was the old man Aquaman talked to in Chapter 3 of the game's Story Mode? This comic is confusing me, did the writers not look at the game's story and just decided to make their own story? Because we know that in the game the characters from the alternate Earths wear their alts as their normal costumes (if that makes any sense)

Spoiler:
The one on the Watchtower takes place in the Main Universe (when you're playing as Batman in Chapter 1). As for the alternate universe version, most people have forgotten that J'onn can regenerate himself, although it's gonna take a long time before he fully recovers himself from the damage done to him by Kal-El.

Here is Chapters 30 and 31 in courtesy of FaithUltimate. Now shit gets really interesting in Chapter 31 and the storm is definitely coming in the next chapter.

Chapter 30

Chapter 31