Injustice: Gods Among Us Prequel Comic

Chapter 30 was not needed.
Anyway

Batman playing with fire now lol

Well, Chapter 30 was needed to catch a big break from the intensiveness of the last few chapters. Plus
Spoiler:
big points for the classic Superman uniform
. Also feels so nostalgic before Supes' descent in the comics (and to extent, the video game).

Here it is. The most obvious one, but yet another tragic end to another beloved one.

Spoiler:
I'm sorry, but...........

exit.gif

DAMN YOU SUPERMAN!!!!! DAMN YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!! Much more tearful than with Nightwing's death.

Even if it's obvious, the way it happened was so unexpected...... -cries even more-

That Gif :rofl:

Spoiler:
AS soon.
AS SOON as Ollie accident;y hit Pa Kent with that arrow I knew he was ****ed. Like you will not survive type of ****ed. Though I was hoping he go out in a more glorious way like lazer beam through the chest but whatev

Spoiler:
So Green Arrow got punched to death? Is it just me or do the deaths feel forced just because the game said that character was dead? First Nightwing now Arrow gets a lame death. The comic's story is awesome but character deaths are one of its low points

Here is the first 12 chapters of the prequel comics in courtesy of FaithUltimate on YouTube. We all should thank him/her for uploading these. Gonna have to post like 6 times due to maximum number of videos allowed in a single post.

Spoiler:
"I'm sorry I unleashed this on you're world." I shall forever blame Jor-El for F+2, 3 Man :mad:
shit is gonna get really next chapter hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Spoiler:
The only thing I agree with Superman is with the Joker situation. That mad clown should've been executed a long time ago, insane or not. He's gonna murder anyone and anything for laughs and giggles regardless.....Sometimes sacrifices are to be made for the greater good, even at the cost of slight morality drop.

Also, PLEASE STOP HITTING OLLIE ALREADY!!!! He's dead already. Poor Dinah. :'(

Spoiler:
The only thing I agree with Superman is with the Joker situation. That mad clown should've been executed a long time ago, insane or not. He's gonna murder anyone and anything for laughs and giggles regardless.....Sometimes sacrifices are to be made for the greater good, even at the cost of slight morality drop.

Also, PLEASE STOP HITTING OLLIE ALREADY!!!! He's dead already. Poor Dinah. :'(

Spoiler:
When Ma kent stopped Superman I was like, "Oh shit she lifts!!"
But yeah Ollie got over killed.

I also agree with Supes, however we all know Bruce can't take a life. If he would have done that then he would have become just like Evil Supes

Here is Chapter 35 in courtesy of FaithUltimate.....Talk about ironic, yet anti-climatic at the same time.

Spoiler:
I know Bane is pissed that Supes stole his signature move AND thunder. Very ironic. Let's see what happens to Bruce next chapter, even though I believe I know what happens next.

Here is Chapter 35 in courtesy of FaithUltimate.....Talk about ironic, yet anti-climatic at the same time.

Spoiler:
I know Bane is pissed that Supes stole his signature move AND thunder. Very ironic. Let's see what happens to Bruce next chapter, even though I believe I know what happens next.

Spoiler:
Supes is a damn dickhead.

Unmask then back breaker? Nah son, hope you catch a mean ass uppercut :mad: