Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2013

Love Cowboy

It's that time again! Do you have what it takes to contend for the title of Champion of Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat? Once again, our league will be hosted by NFL.com. You will have to join NFL.com to participate, but that’s no big deal. If you were in the league last year, you should already have an account. Here’s the info you need to register. Just click the link below and follow the instructions.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=1599972
League ID: 1599972
Password: 2013TRMKgo

The role of kommissioner in our league will be again filled by me. The rules will be the same as last year. You can check out all the rules on the league page when you join. PLEASE DO SO. I am open to any suggestions by league members about rules, but I will not change anything once the season begins. Now is the time to speak up. If you have an issue with any of the rules, feel free to discuss it here. I am open to changes if that’s what everyone wants.

I have decided that I like the 12-team format and the competitive balance it engenders. As such, I will go outside the ranks of TRMK to fill the league if I have to, but I sincerely hope that is not the case. The league is open exclusively to TRMK members until August 15, 2013. At that time, I will open up registration to others if we do not yet have 12. IMPORTANT: After you join, please post here to let me know who you are. Any team that does not identify itself here within 24 hours of joining will be booted.

The draft is currently scheduled for Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 17:00 GMT. That’s 1 PM Eastern, 12PM Central, etc. in the US. If you’re confused about the time, please ask. Drafts are always more fun when people show up. Keep in mind though, if you do not show for the draft, you’re not totally screwed. The CPU will autopick your players for you based on pre-set rankings, which you can edit beforehand.

In honor of the man on my signature and avatar, my new team name for this season shall be...

Aggressive Perfectors

EDIT: SWEET! I get to be in the Netherrealm Division!

Last edited:
Wooot!!!

I joined, name is Rayzebats like last year. Looking forward to winning... or to at least be in the running for the actual championship this time lol.

If I may suggest, can you adjust the schedule to where the first 3 weeks and the last 3 weeks of the regular season to be all division games with all games in between out-of-division, like we had last year? I think it was a good idea to place emphasis on division games in both the beginning and the end of the regular season.

If I may suggest, can you adjust the schedule to where the first 3 weeks and the last 3 weeks of the regular season to be all division games with all games in between out-of-division, like we had last year? I think it was a good idea to place emphasis on division games in both the beginning and the end of the regular season.

Will do. I liked that as well.

I'm going to wait until the league fills to make that change though because I may change the teams' divisions around first, kind of like I did last year.

I'm in.

I forgot my old account so I had to make a new one. Oh well, no trophies on my old one, anyway.

I am in 2 fantasy leagues on NFL.com this coming season, better win one of them <.<

TonyRomoJockstraps again =)

I am in 2 fantasy leagues on NFL.com this coming season, better win one of them <.<

If I may offer a helpful suggestion... waiting until an appropriate round to draft Romo may help significantly :p

On an unrelated note... I nearly forgot... if the draft time isn't great for you, let me know. I can always reschedule it. I can't make any promises it will be a good time for everyone, but I'd like to make it so that as many people can show up as possible. I do insist that it be some time that weekend, though. Obviously, it has to be before the season starts, but I also think it is best to hold it after the last preseason game, so that we have good info on what players actually won starting jobs, and to avoid our drafts being ruined by preseason injury.

I was thinking of leaving Romo for last pick, if no one else has him.

He did really well for me last year, though, got me lots of points, so, ended up being a good first rounder, lulz

So hard to see his name and not pick it, though <.<

EDIT:
Just found the countdown, never mind.
------------------------------------------------
YO! When are we drafting?

Come on, people! We've only got FIVE people playing fantasy foosball! Don't make me summon a horde of angry ancient Finnish lake trolls to scare you guys into doing so!

Yeah, even if you don't know shit about football, just join, you hardly even have to worry about setting up your line up since teams play almost every single week, so, if you forget, there will most likely be someone in that position ready, anyway.

I'm still waiting until 8/15 to invite my IRL friends, but I've decided today to open it up to members of the other MK site I'm on... I don't honestly expect any of them to join... none of them were interested last year and most of them are soccer fans... but we'll see.

Ah! The only man to make the playoffs in both of our previous seasons. Welcome back and here's hoping maybe you make it to the top this time :)

Best thing about this new season already is that I won't have to worry about picking Hernandez by accident again :)

^ lol'd

Not 100% sure if I will be around that Saturday, I MIGHT be going away for the weekend, just have to wait for an answer as to whether or not it's a go. Weeknights are always better for me, but, no big deal.