Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2013

tumblr_mcrdz4H8c21qj73soo1_500.jpg

i got romo, lol u madden

Good luck to everyone, and let the trash talking begin!

Omg, squirrel that picture :laugh:

lol, damn, man, I was just joking about murdering anyone in their sleep over Romo, but, thanks, lulz <3

Bring it on Yung, I'll knock ya down so hard it'll fix Balrog's f'd up hairline!

The pink wig is back! All hail the pink wig :adore:

When it got closer to the end, I was just starting to look for guys with other bye weeks. Most of my teams are all week 8 and 9. FAIL.

When it got closer to the end, I was just starting to look for guys with other bye weeks. Most of my teams are all week 8 and 9. FAIL.

As long as you have at least two available at WR and RB, one available at TE, one additional player at any of those spots, and your QBs have separate bye weeks, your bye week situation shouldn't be a problem. And don't roll the dice on one position like I did last year when one QB was on a bye and the other was out with a concussion. That was my own fault for not keeping my eye on the ball, even though I had my cousin's wedding to attend that weekend (then again, family is more important than fantasy football). I was lucky I won that week.

It looks like just about all of us had different ideas about how many players to keep at each position. I find that rather interesting.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

LC was the first to start with the shit talking, lol, I think that is earlier than anyone, right after the draft. I think the shit talking started at least on day one of the regular season last year? Can't remember.

I try to reserve mine until I have at least one win under my belt lololololol nothing fails more than being a shit talker and having no wins lol.

What would fantasy football be without shit talking lol

Sek, how bout my trade offer?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2