Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2013

Definitely doing some research and study before sunday... The League marathon on Netflix doo! PS 9 pm is good. Double PS, what time zone are we talking here? I'm central
EDIT
Triple PS. I just checked out NFL.com looks like it's 8 for me, and I'm in the Netherrealm! A perfect place for the Walrus Copter........ QUADRUPLE PS> IM HYPED FOR THIS LEAGUE! lol

Last edited:
Y'all weren't laughing when Romo was getting me sick points, son.

We're not saying Romo can't score a lot of points. He's still not worth a first round pick. The reason is this: the dropoff between the top-tier QBs and the second tier QBs is less than the dropoff between the top-tier RBs and second-tier RBs. Drafting Romo in a round where you could have gotten a top-tier RB and then getting worse RBs later when Romo would have still been there for you to draft, hurt your overall team significantly. The fact that Romo himself did well is irrelevant. When you draft any player earlier than you need to, you end up with a worse overall team.

HA! Just received word I'll be number 1 in my work's money league draft. Gonna ride AP all the way to the bank! :)

"Draft Order: The draft order will be randomized before the draft."

Well screw you, I wanted to plan out a draft strategy, LC. :p

Welcome sek! Glad to have you on board.

Only two spots left and just a few days to fill them... surely there must be two others on this site who are worthy?

Also, today at work I unexpectedly ended up joining a fantasy league there. My week 1 opponent is my boss' boss' boss lolol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

My team was awesome and I still lulz over how much people care who I picked as my #1 choice for my team.

My team was awesome and I still lulz over how much people care who I picked as my #1 choice for my team.

Really Jade?! Last time I checked, you played the exact same number of playoff games as I did last season, and that is ZERO! Is that your definition of "awesome"?!

ok well he didn't confirm it here, but it appears squirrelpion has also joined us... that leaves one spot to fill before tonight. I am placing a deadline of 6 ET tonight (three hours before the draft) to get that spot filled or I will then implement contingency procedures. Before anyone gets worried about that, please be assured, ALL members of TRMK who have signed up will still get to participate. See you folks tonight.

this kind of crap makes me rage... does no one come in this forum? I swear, I've had this thread up for a month and a half. Finally, two hours ago I finally give up on getting a 12th player to join and I kick out my one IRL friend that already signed up so we can get down to 10 (have to have an even number) and then I spend an HOUR trying to work out a logical regular-season schedule for 10 teams and then I come back here and see some yoyo in the chat room asking about it. Well it looks like he's logged out again so I guess we're sticking with 10.

So here's the changes... there are now only two divisions, Earthrealm and Outworld. There will be only 4 playoff teams, the two division winners and two wild cards, and there will be only two playoff rounds. I am sticking with the regular season ending after week 14, just so the schedule can make some sense, so our championship will be held week 16.

The scheduling will be a little less simple than I originally thought. With odd numbers of teams in the divisions, we can't all be playing division games at once... so interestingly we're going to end up playing not only all of our division opponents twice, but also one team out of the other division twice as well. I chose which team largely randomly, but I did use some logic, such as having myself and Tapion play each other twice because we are both more advanced players, and I had Jade and Tarkatan Trash play twice just for the lulz.

Here are the divisions:

Earthrealm Division
--------------------
Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy)
Rayzebats (mkray41)
Sek's Machine ([sek])
Supreme Busboys (YungQ94)
Aggressive Perfectors (Tarkatan Trash)

Outworld Division
----------------------
Kabal Toasty (Tapion)
Hold Down the Forte (RIPLIUKANG)
Walrus-Copters (Camu-san)
TonyRomoJockstraps (Jade)
John Madden Cack Washers (squirrelpion)

anyway, draft is in an hour... happy football all, and see you there!

The draft room is now open! Feel free to show up whenever you can. Mkray it looks like you've got first pick!