Vampire Diaries Couples Retreat (V.D.C.R)

Brielle_Blue

I do not own The Vampire Diaries or any of it's characters. This is just a fanfiction, blah blah blah. You get the point!

This is based around the end of season 4 when Elena chose Damon and Stefan was planning to leave, however In my twist of TVD I plan to have Stefan dump Silas' body in the water.

Chapter 1, The Help

Stefan's P.O.V.

Elena chose Damon, I guess I'm happy for her but not Damon. I loved her for so long and she ends up choosing my brother.

"You're just gonna sit there and pout, pretty boy?"

"Lexi, I'm driving Silas' body to dump it in the river. Elena chose my brother over me. I'm not exactly on cloud nine."

"Lighten up Stefan, maybe you'll find someone better."

"I hope so."

"Pull over, this is where we dump him."

I stepped out if my car and headed to the trunk, I pulled out the blanket that wrapped up the leftovers of Silas' body; which was Stones. "Hey Lexi, give me a hand with this!" I shouted. There was no reply. I went over to check it out.

"Lexi?" Bonnie must have dropped the veil, all the ghosts disappeared now. I went back to the dumping Silas' body in the river, alone. As I entered my car, tears swelled up in my eyes. I lost everyone that I loved, I lost Elena and Lexi. I forced them back down, I couldn't cry...at least not now.

Stefan continued to drive, he read the time on his phone. It was 12:32 pm. He was now driving on Wickery Bridge until he heard a scream, from a girl.

"Ahhhh!!!" Stefan exited his the car and ran towards the area of which the screaming came from.

"Ahhhh, okay okay, please stop now, ahhhhh." She squeezed her eyes shut in pain. A newborn Vampire was sucking the crap out of this girl's neck. Stefan made himself very obvious to the girl that he was a vampire because of his speed. Stefan ran over to a tree and broke off a sharp stick from a branch, and staked it through the vampire's heart. "It hurts, please help me." she begged. Stefan bit his wrist and forced it on the girl's mouth.

"Mmm!" she mumbled in disgust. "Just drink, it'll heal you." Stefan assured. She finished drinking. "Thanks for saving me."

"No problem, Forget everyth—!" Stefan was cut off.

"Don't bother, I'm on Vervain."

"You know about this town?" Stefan asked.

"Haha Mystic Falls, I basically wrote the newspaper."

"Well I'll drive you home, you can trust me."

"Problem is I need a place to crash."

"Actually I was planning on leave Mystic Falls.

"Well I'm tired and I could really get some sleep."

"Okay, Fine."

Chapter 1, The Help. Continued

Stefan's P.O.V.

I drove all the way back to the Salvatore Boarding house or as it is now...Elena and Damon's house. After we left out the car I knocked. "I'll get it, Damon" Elena said. She answered the door.

"Woah Stefan, you came back?" She asked.

"Well no, It's just She was attacked by a Vampire and needed a place to stay."

"Why couldn't she stay with you, Stefan?" Damon asked this time.

As annoying as my brother is I still answered. I took a deep breath in annoyance. "Because Damon, I'm leaving Mystic Falls and she's not."

"So you decide to bring her here, sounds to me like you wanna stay." Damon teased.

"Guys cut the crap, Come in." Elena welcomed.

"Thanks I'll be out by the morning." Irina replied.

"You know Stefan you can come in too."

"No, No I'll be fine.".

The Next Morning, 8:00 am.

Irina was grabbed her bag and her sweater, but she was interrupted by Elena. "Again thanks for giving me shelter."

"Where are you gonna go now?"

"Well I recently got a text from my cousin, she said that I have a brother my dad never told me about.

"What's his name?"

"I only know the last name, umm Donovan."

"Oh my god, You're Matt's Sister!"

"Cool, would you mind me taking me to him?"

Not Finished, To Be Continued