Shao Kahn vs Bison (Death Battle)

Ryu vs Liu Kang is a tough one, especially since Ryu might go Satsuri No Hadou, meaning he'd be just a weaker Akuma.

And Akuma is just....yeah.... lol OP

Ryu vs Liu Kang is a tough one, especially since Ryu might go Satsuri No Hadou, meaning he'd be just a weaker Akuma.

And Akuma is just....yeah.... lol OP

Well, I don't know how strong that is, but I do know that Ryu couldn't beat Bison. Ryu had to get help from Akuma. If Ryu can't beat Bison, Bison can't beat Shao Kahn, and Liu Kang beat Shao Kahn, what makes you think Ryu has a chance against Liu.

And about that Satsuri No Hadou, I don't know much about that lol. Fill me up.

In all honesty about Ryu and the satsui no hado he has only lost control of it on very few occasions in the canon and it only the only two events that I know of were he went crazy was when he beat Sagat and gave him the infamous scar on his chest and when he attacked C Viper and her agents when she injured cammy but he no longer has it now thanks to Gouken which would make the fight even more interesting with Liu Kang

Yea I saw this a day ago, I was already unsure about who'd win, as I am with alot of even SFvsMK fights.

They had one with Gouki vs Shang, but I already knew Gouki was goin win that...He should be the one to face Kahn. He probably still would beat him though. Honestly, I cant think of anyone in MK who Gouki could not beat, aside from omnipotent beings(which still does not say much in MK's case).

Well, since Kahn beat Bison, perhaps Raiden and Liu could wit Bison too.