Injustice Patch v1.05 Release Notes

MrBlackMonday

Injustice Patch v1.05 Release Notes

As part of the fourth DLC Compatibility Pack update releasing 7/02/13, NetherRealm will release v1.05 patch for the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game. The v1.05 patch addresses several performance tweaks and enhancements to online battles and adjustments to key characters. The list of changes for patch v1.05 include:

General Gameplay Fixes

Additional frame data corrections.
Slightly reduced opponent tracking on Metropolis’ Hover Drones when thrown by a power character.
Normalized the splash hitbox Metropolis’ Hover Drones when thrown by a power character.
Normalized the splash hitbox of the Arkham/Joker Asylum Chandelier when thrown by a power character.
The input buffer window when using an Interactive Object inside of a combo with Medium + Hard Attack has been adjusted to prevent some unintentional attacks from happening.
Universal improvement to everyone’s Down+Medium attack
Made it harder to combo off the headslam on the Ship Interactive Object in the upper level of the Fortress Of Solitude.

Aquaman

The Marine Marvel (Forward+1, 3) combo now has a block advantage of 0.

Bane

The Raging Charge (Back+Forwad+X) can no longer be parried

Batgirl

You now need a bar of Meter to perform the MB version of Bab’s Bola (Back+Forward+1)

Batman

Batman can now 2in1 cancel from his Intimidation (1, 2) combo when Release Check is set to Off.

Black Adam

The Boot Stomp now has 4 additional recovery frames when blocked by the opponent.
Slightly increased Black Adam’s combo damage scaling.

Catwoman

The Tomcat (1, Forward+2) Combo had it’s block advantage adjusted to +3 (from+8).

The Flash

The speed of The Flash’s Forward Dash has been increased.

Placing The Flash in his Running Man Stance (Down+Down+2) now also sets him to a “ducking” position.

Green Arrow

There is now slightly less cancel advantage when the Queen’s Gambit (Forward+2, Down+1, 3) and Light It Up (Away+2, 3) combo is blocked.

Harley Quinn

The Bag-O-Tricks (Character Power) now recovers faster.
There is now slightly less damage scaling on attacks performed after Harley’s Mallet Bomb supermove.
The Spinning Pistols (Down+2) attack now inflicts the correct damage amount and had it’s hitbox slightly improved.

Joker

The level 2 HaHaHa (Character Power) buff now lasts 18 seconds and the level 3 HaHaHa buff now lasts 27 seconds.
The Joker’s Wild (Character Power) parry is active for 4 more additional frames.

Killer Frost

Slightly increased Killer Frost’s damage scaling on combos
Freezing Cold (character power) now has 10 additional frames of recovery.

Lex

You now need a bar of Meter to perform the MB version of the Gravity Mine (Down + Down + 3)
The Geyser Uppercut (Down+2) now inflicts correct damage to the opponent.

Nightwing

Staff Stance Down+Light is now +3 on block (down from +6).

Scorpion

Shroud of Flames (Character Power)no longer starts it’s cooldown if it gets interrupted before it is activated.
Flip Kick (Down + Forward + 2) is now -10 on block (up from -1).
Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) now has more recovery time when blocked.
Slightly adjusted the Teleport Punch (Down+Back+3) speed
The Teleport Punch is now a High attack and has slightly more recovery when it misses.
Increased Welcome to the Netherrealm (Supermove) damage to 37 (from33.75)
Slightly adjusted his Jumping Light and Jumping Hard hit-boxes.
The Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) on block is now -8 and slightly pushes back farther.

Sinestro

The Arachnid Sting (Down+Forward+Y) now has 5 additional recovery frames on when it successfully hits.

Solomon Grundy

There is now a slightly bigger hitbox on the Walking Corpse (Back+Forward+3).

Superman

Kyrptonian Crush (Supermove) now does 4% less damage.
Super Breath (Down+Back+2) now has 0 advantage when the opponent blocks.

http://www.injustice.com/en/news/injustice-patch-v105-release-notes

Can't get over the Scorpion thing. Crybabys. They complained about people complaining about characters on initial release, now they are complaining about a character who has been out a month?

I understand theres a big difference but you knwo, what happened to letting the game grow?

I don't understand how the game is so goddamn unbalanced too. Surely it's simple maths balancing a game? Instead they seem to be tweaking and fiddling a thousand nobs and dials randomly.

Complaining about Scorpion is completely understandable when his teleport move hits behind you. No other move in the game does that. It breaks the blocking scheme of the game. People can hate on me all they want , but I'm happy with the changes to Scorpion. He can still use his teleport punch during combos just not as a free way to get in and START combos. Level the playing field.

I think it's wrong to nerf a character and not give them anything to compensate for losing tools or weakening their tools.

Well what would Scorpion be compensated for?

If anything compensate the whole cast with a block button to deal with this asswipe. If that WAS an option then Scorpion wouldn't need these nerfs.

But instead we have to deal with this move making us jump like idiots or duck and wait for the teleporting barrage to atop

I dunno, Haven't studied the character at all, lol. Like, I know some of the stuff he has but I don't know his footsies range or any in-depth gameplay tech that he has.

Good to see Harley finally receive some buffs.

Scorpion nerfs....

2u6lmrt.gif

:)

The no block button excuse is lame. Instead of pressing the block button, press the opposite way on the D-Pad. It's still one button press.

They aren't easy to react to when you're twitching at every movement thinking of a teleport or hellfire.
Try to bait it for a jump in and get slapped with a sword into vortex.

?

I'm not complaining. I'm telling you that Scorpion isn't as black and white as you're trying to make him out to be. Maybe you should read your own elaborate guide on him to learn something.

?

I'm not complaining. I'm telling you that Scorpion isn't as black and white as you're trying to make him out to be. Maybe you should read your own elaborate guide on him to learn something.

Quit your whining! Scorpion is fine. You need to level up!

Trolololol