Star Wars: Battlefront

Correct, in Battlefront II you're able to switch between first and third person views via the options menu. I used to like switching it up a lot just to keep things fresh.

And there's much more of a team focused feel to the game too, as opposed to Battlefield where everyone runs around like headless chickens and then whine at each other when the team loses.

I'll wait til the game launches its DLC and everything is on sale. Not worth the money to me when Battlefront 2 launched with tons more content at a cheaper price.
Same here.
The game at this point just feels like a down grade compared battlefront 2. Both gameplay and content wise.

with EA being the publisher and dice only around 2 years to make the game, I can't say I'm surprised
And there's much more of a team focused feel to the game
Just asking
But how does it?

Last edited:
And there's much more of a team focused feel to the game too, as opposed to Battlefield where everyone runs around like headless chickens and then whine at each other when the team loses.

It's a partner system instead of a squadron. And it's an FPS. Every FPS features sheeple running around like idiots and Battlefront will be no different.

If it wasn't for the fact that this game was online only, I'd definitely check it out.
Most of the games that are currently out (or coming out) that I'm interested (with exception to MKX) are single-player offline, though, so this is a major turn off for me.
As a matter of fact, I may not even renew my PS+ next year as 99.9% of what I do with the internet on PS4 doesn't require PS+ (downloading DLC, console update, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime).

So the beta is running from October 8th-12th, I couldn't be more excited to finally get my hands on this game. I just really hope I don't work at least one of those days because I go to NYCC on the 8th so I might be too burnt out to play Comic Con. Then the following day I took off of work but I'll probably be knocking out any schoolwork I have.

I'm really glad that they're throwing survival in there as well, this is a pretty awesome sample of the game if you ask me.

The beta is alright I suppose.
It's not terrible but it is not fantastic either.

The game can give a very good classic shooter feel which I have not felt in awhile. The visuals looked great which isn't a surprise as well. The new card system is also pretty neat.

But the gameplay it's self is just not as exciting as it should be. I feel as it lacks replay value. Games I played did not feel different from one and other. Just feels like something that would become stale after awhile.

The beta is fun and the visuals are amazing, but it's a shame that online is the main focus for this game since I don't play well with others.

I would like to play this with my brother and his friends.

The only problem that is holding me back right now is that I have a Mac and the game is Windows only. I could have my Mac go through the whole dual thing and allow it to do Windows stuff, but I'm currently unable to spend $100 seeing how I have other stuff I need to get that's more expensive.

But I definitely would like to play this game.

I've lost all matches except one because I keep getting paired with garbage players, so I have to do all the work. Besides that, the game runs smooth as butter, the music is great, and the visuals are spectacular.

It's fun but teammates are annoying. I lose so much and when it shows the MvPs and the end, I'm usually the dude that arms the most probes.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

EA: The policy we should do is less for more!

Seriously there should've been a campaign mode, or better yet a conquest mode. 60 bucks for a online only game is a bit steep. I feel bad for anyone paying more then that.

The only time I'll ever buy this if it's on sale in a store. For 30 bucks or less.

EA: The policy we should do is less for more!

Seriously there should've been a campaign mode, or better yet a conquest mode. 60 bucks for a online only game is a bit steep. I feel bad for anyone paying more then that.

The only time I'll ever buy this if it's on sale in a store. For 30 bucks or less.

I don't think I'd bother with it, even then.
While playing with friends would be a blast, on the flip-side, the rest of the people online are a bunch of assholes.
With no campaign or single-player mode, any hype that I may have had for this is lost.
I'd rather go back and play Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.