My opinion of Saibot and online gameplay

Kenshi is borderline broken man, lol.

-Armor on all his EX moves
-Amazing Keep Away (3rd best in the game IMO)
-Nice set of Normals
-Decent Damage

He destroys almost everyone in the neutral game, and I think you're giving Noob too much credit, he's good, but not THAT good. Characters with Teleports can get in on him with a good read and once they're in his face he doesn't have a good answer to solid pressure other than EX upknee (I think, because it has armor, right?) and If I bait the EX knee he's open for punishment.

Lol... Noob is B tier while Kenshi is S tier? lmao. IMO noob would be either A or S. Not quite worthy of S+ though. IMO that goes either to Reptile or Cyrax

These tier lists are developed from offline tourney play, after time usually decided by the tools they have, matchups and wins in competitive play. You just gotta be patient with Noob.

I would suggest dash blocking and blocking high, just blocking low when he throws out the shadow slide kick. When you get in try and bait the teleport or the upshadow kick he does with a full combo.

Try and master a combo you can punish with him that deals greater damage than he can deal with chip damage.

If hes throwing more shadows out than a raver on ecstasy, use a projectile or move that has armor to counter him

Well atleast this is what I used to do, used to be able to usually beat people with my Scrub Zero, and that's saying something considering the match up was pretty poor for him.

Kenshi is borderline broken man, lol.

-Armor on all his EX moves
-Amazing Keep Away (3rd best in the game IMO)
-Nice set of Normals
-Decent Damage

He destroys almost everyone in the neutral game, and I think you're giving Noob too much credit, he's good, but not THAT good. Characters with Teleports can get in on him with a good read and once they're in his face he doesn't have a good answer to solid pressure other than EX upknee (I think, because it has armor, right?) and If I bait the EX knee he's open for punishment.

There is a difference between a tier list and how better a character is than another. The difference is that the first exists and the latter does not. I like Noobs playstyle but in my opinion no one has an advantage because of X character lol

Edit: Noob can punish teleports with his teleport.

He's an annoying character to fight against, but he's not that good, Smoke destroys him, smoke parry all day, forcing you to change your play style and get in, Smoke is also better footsie wise.

Kenshi is a way better character than Noob. Only Kabal, Kung Lao, Smoke and Cyrax stand a chance against a skilled Kenshi.

Some tourney matches between 2 buddies of mine involving Noob

He's an annoying character to fight against, but he's not that good, Smoke destroys him, smoke parry all day, forcing you to change your play style and get in, Smoke is also better footsie wise.

Kenshi is a way better character than Noob. Only Kabal, Kung Lao, Smoke and Cyrax stand a chance against a skilled Kenshi.

Some tourney matches between 2 buddies of mine involving Noob

Agreed on smoke. However, that is a video of you winning against a saibot player (didnt even watch it, I can tell.)
I can post videos of someone winning as Noob and achieve the same effect.

IMO characters are meaningless at high levels of skill.

Edit: After actually watching it, that Noob player is quite good lol

Sigh, dont start semantics. You know what I mean. At tournament levels ANY char can win against ANY char.

ANY character CANNOT win against ANY character at high level play.

This is what new players don't understand. Yes it would be nice if tournaments were hosted in Happy LaLa town where anybody can be the best, but you are completely neglecting the thing that makes a high tier character high tier. Tools. THE BEST, absolute BEST Kano in the world is not going to win a set against the best Freddy Krueger in the world. It is not, will not and can not happen. Because Kano does not possess the tools needed to deal with Freddy's tools

Sheeva against Kabal? Lmfao, let me laugh at you as I snipe you out of the sky with iagb's.
Baraka vs Kenshi? Have fun on the other side of the screen.
Striker vs Cage? Never had a god damned chance.

MK9 is an unbalanced game. You may be able to beat a random goober online as a shitty character, but at the top of the top levels with against the best characters? And Character infamiliarity if removed from the picture? You're done son.

ANY character CANNOT win against ANY character at high level play.

This is what new players don't understand. Yes it would be nice if tournaments were hosted in Happy LaLa town where anybody can be the best, but you are completely neglecting the thing that makes a high tier character high tier. Tools. THE BEST, absolute BEST Kano in the world is not going to win a set against the best Freddy Krueger in the world. It is not, will not and can not happen. Because Kano does not possess the tools needed to deal with Freddy's tools

Sheeva against Kabal? Lmfao, let me laugh at you as I snipe you out of the sky with iagb's.
Baraka vs Kenshi? Have fun on the other side of the screen.
Striker vs Cage? Never had a god damned chance.

MK9 is an unbalanced game. You may be able to beat a random goober online as a shitty character, but at the top of the top levels with against the best characters? And Character infamiliarity if removed from the picture? You're done son.

What I *think* youre trying to say is its a more difficult matchup. Yes those exist. However there is never a situation where you CANNOT win with any character.

True the best X may win against the best X but that will not happen online. Those matches are almost nonexistant unless you are in tournaments and people lose. Just that simple.

What I *think* youre trying to say is its a more difficult matchup. Yes those exist. However there is never a situation where you CANNOT win with any character.

Play Marvel vs Capcom 1 at a high level and use any character that isn't War Machine, Gold War Machine, Strider, Wolverine or Red Venom. And watch as your ass is juggled from every side of the screen with almost no way to retaliate.

I have no idea why you're trying to lecture me on what a low tier character can do considering that you main Noob Saibot aka little miss mid tier. For a while I mained Sheeva, and in Injustice I mained Bane for a few weeks. When people stop asking themselves "Who in the hell is that character?" shit hits the fan.

True the best X may win against the best X but that will not happen online. Those matches are almost nonexistant unless you are in tournaments and people lose. Just that simple.

I've no idea what this means or how this relates to what I said

Play Marvel vs Capcom 1 at a high level and use any character that isn't War Machine, Gold War Machine, Strider, Wolverine or Red Venom. And watch as your ass is juggled from every side of the screen with almost no way to retaliate.

I have no idea why you're trying to lecture me on what a low tier character can do considering that you main Noob Saibot aka little miss mid tier For a while I mained Sheeva, and in Injustice I mained Bane for a few weeks. When people stop asking themselves "Who in the hell is that character?" shit hits the fan.

lmao? Just wondering, how old are you? Childish insults belong in flame threads, not debates.

I've no idea what this means or how this relates to what I said

Your problem.

I wasn't insulting you sweetheart. I was talking about the fictional character Noob Saibot. So reread my post without the defensive horseshit and try to prove me wrong.

Stop your flaming and contribute. I don`t even understand why you are here to spew vulgarities and troll.

Try to help me then. What did you mean?

I would, but then I`m reminded I could use the 30 seconds for something useful.

Noob Saiibot, you're being childish.

BBBLP is not trolling, he's just proving you wrong, and you can't accept it.

Horse**** is trolling. You can also debate about the second part, but I wont :)

Any character can beat any character. Apparently this phrase triggers a rush of extreme anger in you people and you all leap to verbal abuse and nonsenical flaming.

Horse****?

Anyway, no he's not trolling. He was trying to give valid points but you keep shutting him out with immaturity.

What..? I dont even... You may read his post for vulgarity. I dont think you know what you are talking about here. Let me give you the run down.

NS: Characters are balanced

BBBLP: No.

NS: any character can win against any character

BBBLP: NO!

NS: Yes they can...

BBBLP: %#$@!#

Horse**** is trolling. You can also debate about the second part, but I wont :)

Any character can beat any character. Apparently this phrase triggers a rush of extreme anger in you people and you all leap to verbal abuse and nonsenical flaming.

I mean, Yea.. Any character can beat any character if both of the players have no idea what they're doing.

But on a high level, some match ups are near impossible to win. Sheeva vs Kabal is like 9-1 bro.

What..? I dont even... You may read his post for vulgarity. I dont think you know what you are talking about here. Let me give you the run down.

NS: Characters are balanced

BBBLP: No.

NS: any character can win against any character

BBBLP: NO!

NS: Yes they can...

BBBLP: %#$@!#

BBBLP is right though....

>_>