lets talk new skins for other charachters on the roster

i really dont think we will ever get a heath ledger joker skin. i see to much legal issues with that between dc and ledgers widow

Well it possible still, but we might not get any Dark Knight skins at all though. Still hoping on that Man of Steel General Zod skin.

now that i think of it id love a silver age shazam skin with a alan scott green lantern skin and even a hank henshaw skin

now that i think of it id love a silver age shazam skin with a alan scott green lantern skin and even a hank henshaw skin

LOL! I don't mind his look really. I actually like it just wish the costume had well you him having hair on his head lol.

he screams riddick to me but overall his gameplay looks amazing

vin-diesel-riddick-3-port.jpg

zod2.png

he screams riddick to me but overall his gameplay looks amazing

vin-diesel-riddick-3-port.jpg

zod2.png

Yeah he does seem to have that look going for him but he think that cause of the goggles and the baldness lol.

I would had much preferred this look for him:

449b4lB.jpg

Or this one:

jVlC08Z.jpg

This one is similar to his current one except this one has hair.

Yeah he does seem to have that look going for him but he think that cause of the goggles and the baldness lol.

I would had much preferred this look for him:

449b4lB.jpg

Or this one:

jVlC08Z.jpg

This one is similar to his current one except this one has hair.

agreed! id like his costume to be like this but with the new 52 face and head

generalzodactionfiguresuperman2.jpg

Just took a look at @injusticegame twitter page says "Psst! We have a trailer for the #ManOfSteel Skin coming out tomorrow." Zod Man of Steel skin?

Wow,that is badass!

Zod desperately needs a new skin. He looks like a dork. His clash run is also dorkish. They completely f#%ked him up.

I love the new Superman skin a lot, but I kinda wish they had given that free skin for someone else tho, cuz he has the most skins and the most unlockable ones too, beat the mobile app you get a superman skin, beat story mode, superman skin, and most DLC packs will have a skin for him, all of which I love ofc, but I think that the Zatanna patch should've come with either a Robin skin for Nightwing, a Slade skin for Deathstroke, or the Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn.
Also it's about time Black Adam, Sinestro and Killer Frost get a skin, because literally every other character has at least one other skin outside their Regime/Insurgency unlocks, and at least the first four DLC characters should have an alternate skin already too.

A cool idea would be a "Villains part 1" skin pack, they could start off with those three

New 52 Black Adam:
_DSC3972-Toy-Fair-2013-DC-Images-13_1360514374.jpg

Blackest Night Sinestro:
gl52_cvr.jpg

Suicide Squad Killer Frost
killerfrost_suicidesquad2.JPG

Wow,that is badass!

Zod desperately needs a new skin. He looks like a dork. His clash run is also dorkish. They completely f#%ked him up.

Yeah now all I wonder is will it be with the intro and outro of regular Superman or Regime Superman.

And yes Zod does need a new skin. Was hoping we would see a Man of Steel skin for Zod, but that not happening I guess :(

Yeah now all I wonder is will it be with the intro and outro of regular Superman or Regime Superman.

And yes Zod does need a new skin. Was hoping we would see a Man of Steel skin for Zod, but that not happening I guess :(

Don't give up hope for that MOS skin for Zod cause when I checked my Downloads List the MOS Superman skin said "Man Of Steel Pack"