Dishonored: All Things Dishonored related

Commander

Ok, so I know that a thread was done for the release of the game and DLC, but I wanted to make this an OFFICIAL Dishonored Thread for all things Dishonored related.
I don't know if a mod can merge them to this thread.

Anyways....

dishonored-logo.jpg

DISHONORED
(Released October 9, 2012)

Dishonored takes place in the fictional steam-punk city (technically whale-oil-punk, since everything runs off of whale oil) of Dunwall,
in the 1850s, with the rat plague taking over the city.
Corvo Attano is the bodyguard to the Empress, Jessamine Kaldwin.
After delivering a message to the Empress, they are attacked by teleporting assassins led by Daud.
The Empress is killed and her daughter Emily is kidnapped.
The Empress' Spymaster arrives and has Corvo imprisoned for her murder and Emily's abduction (hence the name Dishonored).
6 months have passed by and Corvo is awaiting execution in prison for the death of the Empress.
Corvo must escape prison to clear his name and find the Empress' missing daughter, Emily.

Dishonored features multiple endings, which are dependent on Corvo's actions throughout the course of the game.

Knife Of Dunwall logo art.jpg

The Knife Of Dunwall (DLC)
(Released April 16, 2013)

The Knife of Dunwall is Part 1 of a 2-part story DLC,
taking place parallel to the Dishonored main game, from Daud's point of view.
At the beginning of the game, after the Empress is assassinated,
Daud is pulled into the Void where he is confronted by the Outsider.
6 months have gone by and The Outsider ambiguously tells Daud that his "story will end soon,"
but how it ends will depend on whether or not he finds Delilah.

The Knife Of Dunwall also features multiple endings, which are dependent on Daud's actions throughout the course of the game.

brigmore-witches-1.jpg

The Brigmore Witches (DLC)
(Released August 13, 2013)

The Brigmore Witches is Part 2 of a 2-part story DLC,
taking place parallel to the Dishonored main game, from Daud's point of view.
Continue your journey as the legendary assassin, Daud, and bring his twisted narrative that began with The Knife of Dunwall to a close.

After discovering the identity and intentions of Delilah, the leader of the Brigmore Witch coven, you set out to disrupt her from completing a powerful ritual that will spell your doom.
Having already been betrayed by your lieutenant, Billie Lurk,
you must rely on feuding gang factions—the Dead Eels and the Hatters—to negotiate your way through previously unseen districts of Dunwall,
en route to Delilah’s stronghold.
Regardless of the way you reach your destination, one thing is for certain –
you will finally answer for your treacherous actions and fall before the mercy, or punishment, of the Royal Bodyguard and Assassin, Corvo Attano.

Dishonored 2.jpg

DISHONORED 2
(November 11, 2016)
(Official story summary from Bethesda / Arkane Studios)

Dishonored 2 is set 15 years after the Lord Regent has been vanquished and the dreaded Rat Plague has passed into history.
An otherworldly usurper has seized the throne from Empress Emily Kaldwin, leaving the fate of the Isles hanging in the balance.
As either Emily Kaldwin or Corvo Attano, travel beyond the legendary streets of Dunwall to Karnaca – a once-dazzling coastal city that holds the key to restoring Emily to power.
Armed with the mark of the Outsider and powerful new supernatural abilities, hunt down your enemies and forever alter the fate of the Empire.

DotO_BoxArt.jpg

DISHONORED: Death Of The Outsider
(September 15, 2017)
(Official story summary from Bethesda / Arkane Studios)

Using all-new powers and abilities, Billie will infiltrate underground fight clubs and square off against the Sisters of the Oracular Order, the immortal Envisioned and the Outsider-obsessed Eyeless gang.
She’ll also face new Clockwork Soldiers – along with other new and returning foes – and retrieve ancient artifacts in a thrilling bank-heist mission, eventually facing the mysterious, god-like Outsider himself.
With brutal combat systems, deadly weapons, powerful gadgets and intricately designed levels, Death of the Outsider delivers the ultimate assassination gameplay that’s become a hallmark of the Dishonored series. And with Arkane’s signature style, you’ll be able pull off your assassinations however you like – quietly killing from the shadows or savagely eliminating foes out in the open.
Throughout her journey, Billie will uncover some of the secrets surrounding the Outsider, a 4,000-year-old entity who’s been at the heart of the Empire’s most dishonorable moments.
And eventually, Billie will be confronted by difficult decisions that will forever change the world around her.​

Last edited:
I still need to finish knife of dunwall..... ><

But I love Dishonored, one of the best games I ever played.

Dishonored is one of the most unique games I've played in a while (even though I suck at it :laugh:).

The Knife of Dunwall was pretty fun and challenging. I can't wait to play the Brigmore Witches.

Dishonored is one of the most unique games I've played in a while (even though I suck at it :laugh:).

The Knife of Dunwall was pretty fun and challenging. I can't wait to play the Brigmore Witches.

Challenging? Bro I have to go through the whole game again because I alerted ONE person and missed out on the ghost achievement.....

Not that I mind.

Possession (Tier 1 or 2), Blink (Tier 2), Bend Time (Tier 2) and Dark Vision (Tier 1 or 2), IMO, are the best powers for ghosting the game.

If you don't mind killing or getting a darker ending, Devouring Swarm can also be done to help ghost the game.

Possession (Tier 1 or 2), Blink (Tier 2), Bend Time (Tier 2) and Dark Vision (Tier 1 or 2), IMO, are the best powers for ghosting the game.

If you don't mind killing or getting a darker ending, Devouring Swarm can also be done to help ghost the game.

I actually had all those abilities by the time I finished the game. Except devouring swarm.

I use Blink almost all the time.

Helps me escape when I'm being chased by multiple guards.

Devouring Swarm I used two or three times. I never really had much use for it.

Devouring Swarm helps to eat / distract guards to help get by and cause a distraction.
If you're going for "Clean Hands" Trophy / Achievement, it's not a good power to go with.
Also, staying on the rooftops and higher levels helped me to stay out of sight better.

There's a trick / glitch that I found as far as bone charms go.
There's a bone charm stuck in a vice in one of the buildings (behind the High Overseer's mansion).

1) Save the game when you get to this area, BEFORE grabbing the bone charm.
2) Grab the bone charm. Reload the game from the saved game slot that you just saved at if you want a different bone charm.

You can do this repeatedly if you want the "Strong Arms" Bone Charm.

So, the final DLC for Dishonored -The Brigmore Witches- will be playable at QuakeCon.

http://www.bethblog.com/2013/07/11/new-quakecon-details/

The final DLC is said to be the final Dishonored DLC and the last part of Daud's story, which will continue from where The Knife Of Dunwall left off.
If any of you guys go to QuakeCon and play it, let me know how it is so that I may update this thread in the OP. ;)

So, the final DLC for Dishonored -The Brigmore Witches- will be playable at QuakeCon.

http://www.bethblog.com/2013/07/11/new-quakecon-details/

The final DLC is said to be the final Dishonored DLC and the last part of Daud's story, which will continue from where The Knife Of Dunwall left off.
If any of you guys go to QuakeCon and play it, let me know how it is so that I may update this thread in the OP. ;)

I can't wait to find out more about this dlc. Especially since I finally finished the Knife of Dunwall.

I also can't wait for this final Brigmore Witches DLC. ;)

Found these Tweets from Bethblog and the Dishonored Twitter accounts just now.

@Bethblog on Twitter said:
Daud’s journey concludes, more details tomorrow #Dishonored pic.twitter.com/fhcPE5Lmtf

BrigmoreWitches01.jpg

@dishonored on Twitter said:
Daud’s journey concludes, more details tomorrow pic.twitter.com/59VUARXCBo

BrigmoreWitches02.jpg

I hope in this DLC we get new powers (like the ability to duplicate yourself) and we fight Corvo at the end.

New powers do sound awesome.

I know that we are continuing the game as Daud in this last DLC, and some of the Bone Charms and Runes MAY even carry over, as per my question to Harvey Smith (@Harvey1966) on Twitter (one of the co-creative directors of the game).

(me) @CobraCdr_ said:
Will Daud be playable in The Brigmore Witches? I'm hoping to see what happens between him and Delilah and how it ends.

@Harvey1966 said:

(me) @CobraCdr_ said:
Awesome. Will the bone charms and runes collected in the Knife Of Dunwall count in Brigmore Witches?

@Harvey1966 said:
We carry over some save data. @sethlouis and @RicardoBare can say for sure.

That's what I'm trying to clarify. :)
As per Harvey's reply to me, I sent a tweet to @sethlouis @RicardoBare asking them:

Will the Runes and Bone Charms collected in The Knife Of Dunwall carry over to The Brigmore Witches?

As soon as I get a reply, I'll update the thread. ;)

Just got a reply from @sethlouis, regarding my question:

@CobraCdr_ said:
Will the Runes and Bone Charms collected in The Knife Of Dunwall carry over to The Brigmore Witches?
@sethlouis said:
@CobraCdr_ @RicardoBare Yes, and more!

So, yes, Bone Charms and Runes will carry over to The Brigmore Witches. ;)

By and more! I'm guessing that he means that there may be additional supernatural powers, but I'm not 100% sure.
Don't quote me on that, but it sounds good if that's the case.

This just in.
Good news.
The Brigmore Witches DLC comes out on August 13th and all save files will carry over to the Brigmore Witches from The Knife Of Dunwall.
Meaning all collected Runes, Bone Charms, powers, upgrades and Chaos level will transfer over via your current save file. :)

@dishonored on Twitter said:
Daud’s adventure concludes in The Brigmore Witches arriving on PS3, Xbox 360, and Steam on August 13th http://bit.ly/10YcVnC #Dishonored

http://www.bethblog.com/2013/07/16/...-adventure-concludes-in-the-brigmore-witches/

"In The Brigmore Witches, continue your journey as the legendary assassin, Daud, and bring his twisted narrative that began with The Knife of Dunwall to a close. After discovering the identity and intentions of Delilah, the leader of the Brigmore Witch coven, you set out to disrupt her from completing a powerful ritual that will spell your doom. Having already been betrayed by your lieutenant, Billie Lurk, you must rely on feuding gang factions—the Dead Eels and the Hatters—to negotiate your way through previously unseen districts of Dunwall en route to Delilah’s stronghold. Regardless of the way you reach your destination, one thing is for certain – you will finally answer for your treacherous actions and fall before the mercy, or punishment, of the Royal Bodyguard and Assassin, Corvo Attano. Additionally, your power, weapon and item upgrades, Chaos level, and player actions from The Knife of Dunwall will carry over via a compatible save file option.

As noted, if you completed The Knife of Dunwall, you will be able to carry over your save file to The Brigmore Witches. If you haven’t finished the content yet, you still have plenty of time — The Brigmore Witches arrives on Xbox 360, PS3, and Steam ($9.99 or 800 MS Points) next month on August 13th."

There's also a new power called "Pull."

"Quickly draw your enemies towards you and suspend them helplessly in air or use them as a human shield with ‘Pull.’"

http://www.dishonored.com/dlc#/the-brigmore-witches

I think that this is the green energy field power that Daud uses when you battle him as Corvo.

2 new pics:

BrigmoreWitches04.jpg

BrigmoreWitches03.jpg

Attachments

• BrigmoreWitches01.jpg
    BrigmoreWitches01.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
We get to fight Corvo???

tumblr_m7c5lpoKIH1r6jvy5o1_250.gif

We get to fight Corvo???

tumblr_m7c5lpoKIH1r6jvy5o1_250.gif

I don't think we'll fight Corvo, per se.

My guess is that it will be and ending cinematic similar to The Knife Of Dunwall intro where Daud kills the Empress.
Maybe if Daud gets Low Chaos Corvo will be shown stealing from him but letting him live, and getting High Chaos will show another cinematic showing Corvo killing him.

It would be kind of hard to have a battle against Corvo where the ending is predestined for Corvo to win, but it would be cool to see.