Dishonored: All Things Dishonored related

I just finished the Brigmore Witches, and it was awesome. Although...

Spoiler:
I thought the fight with Corvo was going to take place at the end instead of the very beginning

I was Ok with Arkane Studios making that part a
Spoiler:
dream sequence
because it plays out accordingly, depending on Daud going on a higher or lower chaos path.

If they did that sequence at the end
Spoiler:
and you really did end up killing Corvo in the DLC (Low Chaos)
, then it wouldn't really have matched with the main game where Daud is never on the winning end of that situation.

If you played as Corvo on Low Chaos, and you played as Daud in the DLC on Low Chaos (and got clean hands on both), then the result was the same in the main game and the DLC.

If you played as Corvo on HIGH Chaos (and went killing everyone including Daud, and got the high chaos trophy), and you played as Daud in the DLC on HIGH Chaos, then the result was also the same in the main game and the DLC.

Spoiler:
I got high chaos with both Corvo and Daud, so at the end of the Brigmore Witches after the credits, Corvo killed me.

That's going to be a challenge for me, because I always wind up killing everyone I meet :laugh:

:laugh: I know what you mean.

Low Chaos shouldn't be too bad, though, if you stay up high on the rooftops and use Stop Time. ;)
High Chaos was much easier for me to do too, as I killed everyone off the first time around too, especially the Witches and Gravehounds.
The Gravehounds were annoying as hell.
When I first played it, I kept using Dark Vision and I thought that the Gravehound skulls on the floor were coins or collectibles, since they showed up green using dark vision. lol

The game is truly a remarkable one. I am currently in the process of completing the DLC since I did not get them immediately after release. But of course, I spoiled myself what would become of the endings.

I am hoping that there is another game similar, or a sequel of some sort. This is a game with a high replay value, as well as just trying to obtain everything in it makes it a challenge. I am still trying to beat my records in the Dunwall Challenges, especially the Backyard Brawl. I greatly enjoy that challenge.

The game truly is amazing, and yeah the DLC is even better.

I'm hoping that there's a sequel too, with some new powers and abilities.
Arkane showed the awesome new powers and abilities that are possible in The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches, and truly made Daud feel like a completely different character than Corvo.

Arkane Studios is currently working on another game, but I'm not sure if it's a Dishonored sequel or the rumored Prey 2 that they are working on.

Hmm, a friend of mine said he could make Corvo's mask for me, which I've always thought was a neat. Obviously you can tell what mask is my favorite but Corvo's... I've always wanted to get my hands on it. Especially now since I would like to dress up as a female version of him for the Renaissance Faire. Kinda tired of seeing Assassin's Creed stuff there. Of course I could go as Lady Boyle, but the other is more fun.

I would love to get a replica of Corvo's mask. But I'm not artsy enough to make it and I can't find a decent one online.

If this picture actually has some validity to it, and not just a rumor, then we may have a Dishonored II announcement at E3.

2447534-dishonored2.jpg

Again, for now, just treat it as a rumor.

Again.

Take it with a grain of salt for now, but.......

Dishonored II posibility.jpg

In case it's too small to read, it says:

- Use of the Id Tech Engine
- New location Tyvia
- New main character
- New updated powers
- Annihilate the Outsider
- Versus Multi-player

(On the top) "Witness the full reveal at E3 2014"

Same here.
I really hope that multi-player isn't true.
The rest sounds fine, though.

On a side note:

I feel silly as hell.
I've been playing Dishonored this whole time, and didn't realize that there was a 2nd way to ghost the Granny Rags cooking Slackjaw part.

I didn't know that there was a wooden breakable floor in the room where the rune is.

So, I did a playthrough of that Granny Rags / Slackjaw part with Bend Time level 2 (Stop Time) equipped, stole Granny's key, blinked up to the room where the Rune was and got the Rune (didn't burn her cameo).
I then stopped time again and broke the floor to the sewers, getting out of there unnoticed.

How did I not do / know about this this before???

Last edited:
I must learn your ghosting secrets. I went through the game twice, yet killed one person in each play through. :/

Do you mean Ghost or Clean Hands?

If you were going for Clean Hands (no kills), did you take down Granny Rags (even non-lethally, sleep darts / choke her out) in that specific level?
For some reason, that has also counted as a kill for me before (the non-lethal take down method).

Sometimes the best way to get clean hands is not to do the Granny Rags side missions in the High Overseer Campbell mission, or if you DO engage the Granny Rags side missions in that level, then try to use Bend Time (level 2) in the level where she is trying to boil Slackjaw, steal the key and Blink out of there.

If you have level 2 Bend Time, you can steal the key from Granny Rags without engaging Granny Rags, before she notices that it's even gone.

Also, leaving unconscious bodies on the ground, where rats can get to them may count as a kill.
Leaving the unconscious foes on a bed, desk, table, higher surface or dumpster may avoid it counting as a kill as rats (oddly enough) can't reach those places in the game.

I just found this.....
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/bethes...d-fallout-4-release-date-still-unknown-392645

Prey 2 is officially cancelled, per Bethesda Games' (not Bethesda Softworks) Pete Hines, during PAX Australia (October 31st - November 2nd), and Arkane isn't working on it either.

"It was game we believed in, but we never felt that it got to where it needed to be - we never saw a path to success if we finished it," Hines said. "It wasn't up to our quality standard and we decided to cancel it. It's no longer in development. That wasn't an easy decision, but it's one that won't surprise many folks given that we hadn't been talking about it. Human Head Studios is no longer working on. It's a franchise we still believe we can do something with -- we just need to see what that something is."

Does anyone else think that this means we could see a possible Dishonored sequel announcement for E3 2015?