I said this before but...

Octavious

BANALITY
There should be a mortal kombat (3d) with every single character ever been in mortal kombat (playable of course) and also my ideas of thousands of unlockables, kreate your own fighter and stage, with the fighter maker you can customize everything like his hair, if he has a hat, if he has a mask etc, and give him his own moves and fatalities, and create your own stage could have create a stage fatality, and everything in every level ever made, plus it would be cool to see all of the klassic stages once more, but just not in the square arena, that idea was crap, youd have like 50 characters to chose from! it would take a long time, but at the end their getting all of the rewards, what do you think of my idea?

Please, please, please just use the thousands of threads that have been devoted to this, that you have posted in, to carry on this discussion.

If you're trying to prove a point by reposting the same ideas over and over again, but making new threads for them, you're only going to succeed in annoying the community.

It's especially sad when you title the topic "Hey guys look! I'm repeating myself, again!"