Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

God damn right, a studio that has produced nothing but CRAP is touching my baby after a long hiatis and what do you expect sunshine and rainbows? No I have the right to have early concerns based off early information.

How can you not bash MS after what they are trying to pull and top it off Sony just gave the gaming comunity what it wants.

Just give it time. PS3 didn't look too good at launch either, but they came out on top over the years. PS4 does look better right now, but we never really know the true greatness of a console until about a year or two after its launch.

We all have speculations, but complaining and bashing really doesn't help anything. MS will see the error of their ways soon. Their launch won't be as great as they think and they'll realize how idiotic they were for making all these bullshit policies.

Just give it time. PS3 didn't look too good at launch either, but they came out on top over the years. PS4 does look better right now, but we never really know the true greatness of a console until about a year or two after its launch.

We all have speculations, but complaining and bashing really doesn't help anything. MS will see the error of their ways soon. Their launch won't be as great as they think and they'll realize how idiotic they were for making all these bullshit policies.

PS3 was a system, not a game. A lot easier to make calls on a game than an entire system.

Micro isn't seeing the error of anything. If they actually cared, they would have called this off when the rumors leaked and the community went apeshit.

I actually wasn't looking forward to a new Killer Instinct because I KNEW it would end up being exclusive to the then current Xbox.

On the other hand apart from emulation the original KI was exclusive to Nintendo but at least it had an arcade release when arcades where a thing.

Also I don't like the way the new Jago looks. I think the mockup of KI HD I saw on Deviantart looked better.

This...........I did not see this coming Killer Instinct is back but I can't see me buying a xbox one just to play it (good thing my friend is getting one)maybe when Moneysoft figures out that drm and stupid restrictions aren't going to sell your console and decide to change their ways I might bite.

Lol only one character and pay for the rest....ahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHahahahahahhaHAHHAHAHhAhahahHAHAhAhHAhaHAHHAAHHAhAHHAhAhHAhHHHAHAhHaHAHAhAhAHHAHAhHA!!

:'D

If anyone buys this crap they deserve to be shot

That is absurd. You know peeps you have a chance to make a difference to how gamin plays out over the next few years. Not happy with absurd DLC and online passes, don't support MS. This KI been free to play, but buy the other characters is not a good idea.

I know that you buy a fighter and usually main a few characters, but wouldn't you rather just pay full price for a boxed title with everything unlocked?

Last edited:
LOL, Microsoft just want to kill Xbox exclusive with such policy.

Last edited:
and so it begins, Im fine with it as long as the total of all the purchases add up to the total of a new game, obviously I dont actually expect it to be fair like that and expect all these new F2P games to make a profit.

and so it begins, Im fine with it as long as the total of all the purchases add up to the total of a new game, obviously I dont actually expect it to be fair like that and expect all these new F2P games to make a profit.

A "free to play" fighting game with only one stock character? Come on, don't accept this garbage.

I was waiting for the return of Killer Instinct for years! And now im so dispointed, This is the best example of how to RUIN! a perfect and iconic game that should have a big future, in this piece of shit.

They should ordered to make the game to a professional Studio in the area like NetherRealm Studio.

How is the responsible in transform the design of the characters in this! Im still don't believe in what my eyes are seeing.

They Ruin it! This shit in not Killer Instinct!

The producer on the game at Microsoft Studios told Eurogamer at an event at E3 last night that the company decided to use this release strategy because when it comes to fighting games, most players only focus on a handful of characters.

"It's really impressive to have a roster of 50 characters, but how many of those characters am I really going to play?" the producer said. "And I have to buy a $60 game in order to play those one or two characters I want to play.

"Fighting games are big and expensive and they can be complicated. It's very hard to get good at a number of characters. You generally gravitate towards one or two or three or four at the most.

"We want players to be able to experience the game that way. Just buy the characters you want or buy them all and we'll give you a discount on that."

Some of the biggest BS I have read in a while. They make it sound like they're doing use a favour with this stategy.

Problems:
1) How am I supposed to decide what character to use if I can only play as one from the start? Im still going to have to buy them to try them and then make a decision.
2) 'Fighting games are big and expensive' I'm going out on a limb here an actually going to say they're pretty cheap to make in the relative circles of big budget AAA titles.
3)"And I have to buy a $60 game in order to play those one or two characters I want to play" Lets say $5 a character, theres a roster of 20 thats $100 if you want the complete game, where as other fighting titles have done perfectly fine with rosters of 10-20 even 30 characters at $60 or even less.

Again: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO I WANT TO PLAY AS IF I CAN ONLY PLAY AS ONE PERSON FROM THE START!? A static picture or a small trailer isn't going to tell me how a character works, controls, acts.....I need them in my hands to know how they feel.

Seriously for the sake of gaming as a whole no one should buy into this crap.

Wonder how the F2P models for Tekken and DOA are going to differ from one another and in comparison to this one.

It's sad watching this video, later finding out about the f2p thing and knowing all of his hype will disappear.